buying Billet Specialties Street Lite black..

qnitro

So I had them on my Hurst olds, loved them, just ordered a set for my GN.. 17x8 with 4.50 BS and 17x9.5 5.00BS.. 1602 shipped from Jegs... pics below.. looks great

Last edited:
sorry not feeling those on a GN. lose the black looks better polished

If they dont look good I can always go back to my CCW's, I just want to try something different.. the stock GN wheels are ugly...

I like the street lites in 15in for the track. Can't beat those CCW's, my favorite wheel for these cars. Shame they are $900 a wheel.

LOOKS NICE-I HAD THOSE SAME WHEELS ON MY T-TYPE AND RECENTLY MADE THE SWITCH TO THEIR NEW STYLE...

4.jpg

Last edited:
See my Dilemma..... Im gonna do another set of CCW's, I bought these Billet Specialties as my short term let me drive car around with cool wheels for a bit... But Im gonna notch frame and tub so I can put a 345x18 in rear CCW. I have to finish my 2 other project cars...The 71 Formula is almost done run and drives like a bat outta hell..

You have one hell of a car collection there my friend. The CCW's have always been my wheel of choice for GN's and hopefully come next year I will have the $$$ to buy me set to put on my car.

Perfect wheel and tire setup, what is the tire size?....I only ask because I'm buying a set for my 87 GN! Thanks

Perfect wheel and tire setup, what is the tire size?....I only ask because I'm buying a set for my 87 GN! Thanks
Looking for this info
I recently bought a pair and need another pair.
15 inches, 4.5 backspace
295-50-15 does not fit.