Buying a 2020 Buick Envision

Peter land

Hi TurboBuick Family! I am happy to be in this forum for me making my first purchase. I've always been a major fan of the Envision, and I found an affordable one here in my location. I've been looking at some cars and reading about them but before I made a large decision I wanted to check with you all if there is anything that I should look into:

Some things that I will be looking out for during my inspection today:

noises in the engine
check transmission for slips jolts etc
verify all electrics / features / lights,
coolant or oil leaks
2020Buick Envision

They are asking for the price of $25.899 and it has 5914miles with a Salvage Title.

If you guys have any suggestions on what to look at.

Attachments

• buick envision 1.jpg
    buick envision 1.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 69
  • buick envision 2.jpg
    buick envision 2.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 70
  • buick envision 3.jpg
    buick envision 3.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 75
Hi TurboBuick Family! I am happy to be in this forum for me making my first purchase. I've always been a major fan of the Envision, and I found an affordable one here in my location. I've been looking at some cars and reading about them but before I made a large decision I wanted to check with you all if there is anything that I should look into:

Some things that I will be looking out for during my inspection today:

noises in the engine
check transmission for slips jolts etc
verify all electrics / features / lights,
coolant or oil leaks
2020Buick Envision

They are asking for the price of $25.899 and it has 5914miles with a Salvage Title.

If you guys have any suggestions on what to look at.
Have a buddy that had one 4 or 5 years ago, I don't recollect him complaining about any problems. But 26K and a savage title now that's scary? Why savage with less than 6K miles ?

Have a buddy that had one 4 or 5 years ago, I don't recollect him complaining about any problems. But 26K and a savage title now that's scary? Why savage with less than 6K miles ?
You're right, salvage with less than 6k miles is scary, I see it's salvage for a front end crash. A friend recommended a site where I was able to see the pictures with the report and they show that the damage was severe. Here is the site and the report

I think that in this case I may have problems in the future, or do you think it could be a good option?
img-0-6envision.jpgimg-0-0 envision.jpg

You're exactly right, to many what if in the future. Sure 26K is about 3K to 6K under KBB but that savage title will haunt you. I also notice on the vehicle history last mileage was 16K this month. If that true I personally would stay away from that vehicle with a 20 ft pole. You can definitely do better.

Some ins companys won't insure a salvage car. NOW have it checked out and IF it's fine well second question is how long ya planning on keeping it ?? Drive it to the ground no problem.. Selling it 2/3 years down the road could be tuff with a salvage title. Oh another thing.. Will Buick still have a warranty on the Car ??

Good luck.

I had the vehicle checked and they did find some faults when I turned it on, I was thinking of having it for at least 2 years, I also saw that Buick did not cover the warranty on this vehicle because of the accident. I felt it was going to bring me a lot of trouble if I bought it. Thank you for your help.

I had the vehicle checked and they did find some faults when I turned it on, I was thinking of having it for at least 2 years, I also saw that Buick did not cover the warranty on this vehicle because of the accident. I felt it was going to bring me a lot of trouble if I bought it. Thank you for your help.
Yelp.. I would say you made a wise decision by not making that purchase.