Buyer beware. Scammed. Kevin reeves aka turboguy122098

TURBOTERRORV6

The Street killer V6
Any one knows a guy name Kevin reeves from Jonesboro , Georgia .. Supposedly had a 87 turbo T with a built motor for sale ..

Seems he has scammed me for a good amount of $3500 for his built motor he has for sale in CL.

He had it posted in craigslist and in turbo Buick. Com here as well in the wrong section. I believe an admin removed that thread not long ago.

He claims he had the engine shipped on 9/22/2015 ...

He hasn't provided tracking number and have since blocked my number since my last conversations on demanding my money back.

Everyone aware of this fraud scamming people

Now time for court process and file a criminal complaint.

Update :

I guess this has gotten some unwanted attention to him.
He called me at 1/25pm central time from number 770-905xxxx

He told me he unblocked me because I blew up his phone and questioned him about the deal.

I told him this is a business deal with big money involved and by that said he has pushed me to the extreme.

He told me by Monday he will do right.

I am still not out of this dirty pond of deal he has given me.

I hope this comes out in a positive note

I hope this deal works out for you but posting and making accusations after only 2 days from the time the item was supposed to be shipped seems little extreme. You may or may not be proven correct in the end but this post(and in the wrong section)makes you look kind of unreasonable.

There is more to this story. And based on a background check , my number being blocked , and so forth. Doesn't take a genius to figure things out. He has not provided a tracking number , he claimed it was shipped Tuesday . Freight forwarder that he claimed he used , has no history from him.

A background check was conducted overnight. And this guy Kevin reeves aka turboguy122098 has a big rap sheet of 3 pages including theft by deception.

I won't see this money anytime soon , maybe never. But I will make it a priority now to put this guy in jail. Even if it's to save some pennies for anyone in my helpful behalf.

This guy has not made any wrong doings a right .. He keeps going in circles and keeps on lying.

Kevin reeves, I will make it a priority to put you in jail and I will be making a trip to Georgia soon.

Who sends a stranger $3500 for an engine with unprotected money? The overabundance of trust is on you, even if the guy is a crook - which there is a lot of out there. I do hope you either get your engine, or your money back though. I also agree with a previous post that lighting a guy up two days after your item allegedly shipped is rather impatient... Its not like they can just put it on the back of a FedEx truck.

For the people who have any doubt as far as the accusations go by the Original poster, I have personally dealt with this Kevin Reeves on several occasions and each time it was a complete run around and cost us money and time going to his house to buy the said car & engine that we speak of today. The first time we went down ( 3hrs drive) to pick up the same engine, it was never removed from the car so we turned around and headed home cause the car is in his back yard in waist high weeds and soggy mud, he then called back a bunch of times said he has no way of getting the engine out so we told him we would buy the whole car and engine, He agreed to that and a price so we headed down there for the second time and when we got there he came out, we asked him if he had a title to the car he replied he did but can't find it and that he would send it to us when he found it, then he started telling us how much money he had in the engine alone (10k) to be exact then I asked him if he had any receipts and of course his answer was no.... Then he said that he thought we came for the engine and not all of it.... My buddy got furious and told him to F off cause all this guy ever did was give us the run around..... Judging from past experience with him I'm willing to bet that the engine is still in the car....

I dropped the ball and I am aware of this. He kept in contact with me for obvious reasons. His knowledge of the turbo Buick cars were B+ so I gave him a little benefit of a doubt which costed me big time.

I am aware that I lost my money , a pretty good amount and probably doubt I will ever see a engine. He disconnected his number as of today. And I will now make it a priority to put his guy in jail.

Scot W. And Christopher gray really put on some research. And I am greatly appreciated. I just wished I would of have followed this before anything.

To this point I want to make everyone aware of this possible scamming tactics of this low life prick. If I can save a penny for someone from getting screwed. I did my job to help any hardworking fella.

Last edited:
Hope it works out for you bro. I am familiar with the town

Attachments

• 1443195949016.jpg
    1443195949016.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 92
  • 1443195961376.jpg
    1443195961376.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 78
To this point I want to make everyone aware of this scamming low loser prick. If I can save a penny for someone from getting screwed. I did my job to help any hardworking fella.

I think every single TB guy or gal has been bent over by someone at some time. I know I have, but I got my money back. Stay optimistic and hopefully going through the right channels, you will too.

Most people will let a scammer get his way for whate ver reason. This leads the criminals to think that every body will be the same way. There comes a point where these scumbags mess with the wrong individual and all heck breaks loose. I'm on the side of fairness. I'd probably get in bad trouble for that much money if I was put in that position. A thief is a thief and they get dealt with accordingly. Back in the day, a horse thief was hung on the spot. That's barbaric. They do their time and come out knowing they will only pay for their crimes IF they get caught. Vicious cycle.
That's progress for you.

I dropped the ball and I am aware of this. He kept in contact with me for obvious reasons. His knowledge of the turbo Buick cars were B+ so I gave him a little benefit of a doubt which costed me big time.

I am aware that I lost my money , a pretty good amount and probably doubt I will ever see a engine. He disconnected his number as of today. And I will now make it a priority to put his guy in jail.

Dear Turboterrorv6,

Did you mail him a check? Reason I ask is that I seem to recall that the Post Office may have regulations on this and it may be worth the effort to contact them. Not sure but hope it work out for you.

Rich

When you see an add by a "new member" for a big ticket item, be careful. I hope you get your money back, or the scumbag goes to jail.

Update. Both number of Kevin Raymond reeves have been disconnected/ changed or no longer in service

+1 (770) 882-6813
GA, USA

+1 (770) 906-6527
GA, USA

I will book a trip to GA this week. I don't want to go over my blood level and just handle this properly.
I will go directly to authorities and get a lawyer to put some heat .

Damn this shit pisses me off

Last edited:
Update. :

Kevin Raymond reeves accidentally called me from his new number ..

I received a call at 11:06 am central time with a called state ID of GA,USA on my iPhone.

I picked up Right away because I had a big feeling it was Kevin reeves.

Immediately answered " Kevin glad you called "

He hung up the call.

I immediately Called back 3x back to back and it went straight to voicemail.

At 11:13am central time , I received a call from a "no ID" number.

I immediately answered and it was Kevin reeves !

He proceeded to tell me he didn't appreciate anything that was going on , that he heard bad things when dealing with me ' blah blah blah. He also mentioned if I want the money or court. If I wanted the money he needed me to wait until he recovered the money because he spent the whole
Cash ! He proceeded to tell me that the courts won't do nothing but waste my time and energy . I told him everything was in the process and the money was not back into my hands on Friday. I also mentioned he did not make any sense and his story is just full of crap.

He started going on a rant about I was threatening him on text messages ect . I told him print all those suppose threats in paper and we will see you in court and the judge you have dealt with would love to hear from you.

I saved his new number and the iCloud account is a valid email :)

Last edited: