Buyer Beware of Mike Savino of POWER BASTARDS

Good for you Ikle!! Thanks for always acting professional during this. Im glad you didnt listen to any body but the CC Company!!
Maybe the rude insults and the vulgarities will now stop.

Package Has Arrived

Dear Customer,

This notice serves as proof of delivery for the shipment listed below.

Tracking Information
Tracking Number: 1Z017X15A810409991 Service: GROUND Special Instructions: ADULT SIGNATURE REQUIRED Weight: 15.60 Lbs Shipped/Billed On: 09/20/2010 Delivered On: 09/23/2010 1:36 P.M. Delivered To: CASSELBERRY, FL, US Signed By: SAVINO Location: RESIDENTIAL
Thank you for giving us this opportunity to serve you.

Sincerely,

UPS

Tracking results provided by UPS: 09/23/2010 2:22 P.M. ET

Good for you Ikle!! Thanks for always acting professional during this. Im glad you didnt listen to any body but the CC Company!!
Maybe the rude insults and the vulgarities will now stop.

Also, you must understand a 1 man operation against a CC company & who pulls the ropes?? I guess they both could have taken a Deep Breath & showed more trust but these days its tough!! Glad its OVER!!! Cheers!!

f... powerbastard

yea i also got an alternator from them and it didnt even fit... the sound shop that was going to put it on for me said it was a gm alternator and i have a 95 honda accord.... i called them but they never return my calls but i use paypal so i sent it back to the address they gave me and now i am waiting for paypal to give me my refund..... and also on the website they have the bbb logo but when i check they not even with the bbb

Wow E-tards

Are you guys out east poppin too many pills or something? you all seem retard as hell...
like this guy above me check this retard
BBB Review of PowerBastards.com in Casselberry, FL

Itd be that nonexistent page you could pullout your *** can't spell correctly? didn't pass middle school?

and second this mike guy is 100% in the right dumb***! if basic laws tell you 1amp is 16watts do you think you may have need to have some common sense that your throwing 3,800 watts of power under your hood. Thats like trying to upgrade a power plant but saying the old lines will be fine whys it mikes bad you didn't pull your head out of your *** and now your upset cause you feel stupid. Grow a pair like a couple guys have said and learn about **** before you make a stupid decsion.

ALSO I have a POWERBASTARDS Running a rockford 800.2 and 1000.1 power amps and charging two batteries and mines fine as sun shine

your were screwed by your own intelligence from the beginning from the very first post i read when you said you went to a site called and let me underline the key word POWER BASTARDS for a highoutput alt you should have read the page that said "you should only need these alt for special purpose like amps that make you def and inverters to power things." You didn't think when it said limos and other high power drawing vechiles didn't even stop for one second to think maybe i shouldn't be doing this, then wow you are king of dom:confused:

LMAO

Seriously ask a forum prolly multiple and wait cause the first answer aint always right sometimes its answer #34 or #27 the argue of the dumb and dumber will insue till someone knowledgable explains it to them... to which they will still get defensive and dumber...:eek:

in 3 years this dick and only 5 other people comlained about this company I'm guessing your the 1 person who didn't resolve your bs. **** it out and take a close look cause thats all it is is bs brody.
If i were that dude i would have said something along the lines of... "you want to return your highoutput alt? were your speakers not loud enough? were your inverters not gettin ample energy? no??? oh I'm sorry I didn't realize your incompetent. You must not have looked up highoutput before buying.":rolleyes:

all in all noobs and retards to anything causes people to think the world is black and white when it's not. It's made of people like this guy and maybe a few sane individuals

:confused::confused::confused:I don't get how you can have all that in your car and not know the basics what do you take your junker in to get modified? can't do it yourself or to lazy? idk but if you did all that you should at least be smart enough to know all this

Another moron chimes in. Bonis making fun of someone elses grammar. :confused:

Doh! I surely did, but you'll never see me as a grammar Nazi.

This moron grasp of watts law is awesome.
1 amphere of current flow to 16 watts is not a solid fact of the law. The wattage depends on the voltage as well. 1 amp and 16 volts will equal 16 watts. A 12 volt system will never equal 16 watts.

AND....watts is a measurement of work performed, not output of an electrical device .

also until your car is actually on, instead of 12volt battery idle (which i don't know many people sittin bumping in their driveways).
then you are running off only the battery. you must start your car to put it into charge mode which will give you your alt volt rating.
which is what you should be basing most of your testing off of!!!
they sell monitors at freakin walmart!!! cheap as hell...

end in end this is stupid powerbastards.com has great products
they deal with alot of people on a personal level and just cause one dude came by to slander doesn't mean their bad
I know for a FACT while im running my car i get 230 amps and 3879watts TESTED off it. the pull is split between a 1000cca battery for my car and a 2400cca for my audio system split from a 200amp dual battery isolator

you don't just accidently get this kinda setup right...