85-87 vacuum brake pedal

Squid4life

Looking around for new lifters for the oncenter stage 2, not really wanting to run any of the used sets I have if I can find a bushed set, is that a thing? Are there any out there that are not needle bearing. Anyone carrying or making them? If not, what’s the best option? Oncenter SII, SII heads, big solid roller cam, 250 seat/540 open pressures.

Looked at Morel, Johnson, Comp, Weber, etc. didn’t see any bushed.

Crower will make just about anything you want. The lifter is the same as a SBC with a Buick width tie bar. So basically they would just build you a lifter set with a shelf lifter of your choice and a Buick tie bar. I'm not sure but I think Bison got a set done for a customer.
AG.

The bore itself is what has the bushing. Most likely made of bronze and once installed it is reamed to the appropriate size lifter. My stage 2 motor has super expensive Jesel lifters in it. My old set of ISKY lifters has off sets for the pushrods on top of them for certain rocker alignments.
DSCN0099 (1).JPG
DSCN0099 (1).JPG

The bore itself is what has the bushing. Most likely made of bronze and once installed it is reamed to the appropriate size lifter. My stage 2 motor has super expensive Jesel lifters in it. My old set of ISKY lifters has off sets for the pushrods on top of them for certain rocker alignments.View attachment 355606View attachment 355606

I’m talking about the bushed rollers, not a bushed lifter bore. I’m good with the lifter bores, offset lifters, etc, just looking for the rollers to NOT be needle bearings.