Burp...just had me a Shelby Cobra for Dinner, excuse me...

GSTOY

So I'm headed home from picking up some coffee in the GN tonight and I decided to take the long way home. Well I'm getting ready to turn right and notice a newer Shelby Cobra sitting a the light....Hmmmm I wonder, so I make my right turn and sort of slowed down and sure enough, the guy gets around the only car in front of him and we get a red light. I knew he wanted to go for it because I could hear him agressively downshifting so I was prepared. Well the light goes green and I hear him go all in :eek: Then I say to myself, guess what I have in store for you :biggrin: the turbo comes up and I put 2 lengths on him if not more immediately, hit second and this is all over, so I back it off. The guy comes around and waves and wouldn't you know it, we get a second red, with just the two of us. Well this time I spool the turbo up to a couple of PSI and the GN is primed. I hear him bringing up the revs and then the light goes green....I blew the tires away instantly, as so did he, but I backed off and then got back in and I could just hear the BFG's clawing for traction while the turbo is spooling up and then the back end just squatted and the GN just walked away. I slowed back down and the mustang owner waved and then he turned around. God how I love these cars :biggrin: It's been awile since anyone wanted to tangle with the GN.

Yup...kill section is back to life.
2 more weeks and I should finally have my new trans and converter in and I'll be posting up again. :biggrin: