Burhead Headers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alll this back and forth stuff (he said she said). When are either one of you going to post pics and put this thread to rest. The Buick community as a whole is at its all time low. I have never seen so much fueding between wendors, racers etc. As a board member that really enjoys these cars, it really is starting to burn me to read all of the fall outs that have been going on for the last 2 years. Truely disheartening. Just my 2 cents.

Alll this back and forth stuff (he said she said). When are either one of you going to post pics and put this thread to rest. The Buick community as a whole is at its all time low. I have never seen so much fueding between wendors, racers etc. As a board member that really enjoys these cars, it really is starting to burn me to read all of the fall outs that have been going on for the last 2 years. Truely disheartening. Just my 2 cents.

I dont know who youre refering to but we've already cut his junk apart and have the shop fixing it so WE wont be posting anything. TurboKid saw it and he even tried to put it on.. he's a well respected guy in the community so Id say between my word and his word, we dont need to post pictures.

Far as Waylon, he hasnt visited the forum in 2 months.. at least not logged in so I guess the dog musta ate those pictures or something.

Thread is closed. If Twin Turbo T would like to add something he can contact ANY of the admins on the board to reopen the thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.