Burhead Headers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How true............

NO ONE HAS SPOKE UP AND SAID WAYLON DID ME RIGHT:eek: Sounds like you got the problem not the rest of the Buick world as you claim(ed)!

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

FW: Twin turbo headers‏
Sent: Mon 11/26/07 7:15 PM
To: shane@ncshane.com

Don't you agree or not? I was very upset after we got off the phone saturday what you had to say about jay. Who is going to be doing the header project? I must have someone to work out all the bugs?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: jay@meankidsracing.com
CC: ttypetwinturbo@hotmail.com
Subject: Twin turbo headers
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2007 12:38:42 -0500

Jay, I know we've had our disagrement on the time line with the headers, but that is something that I could not help. I'm not going to give up a 72,000, job for a set of headers. I sold my self cheap on this headers, because I gave up my weekends with my family. I'm hoping you as family man could understand that. I 'm not here to **** anyone over. It takes time to make an all new header that fits well, less fabing to mass produce, easy to install, be the best, and with very little time to work with, "I'm very sorry". I'm not hidding anything from you, if I have something to say I will say it to there face. Now, we must all put this behide us, and work together. If you'll are going to make this project work, or all is domed. I wish you'll the best of luck. Waylon

1/23/08

As far as I'm concerned, you should have contacted me. Did you? NO, You knew, and we even talk about it on the phone & email. That they would be bugs, changes, and thing to work out. You should have thought about it, before posting this. I think it would have been easier to have told me that, "it is to close to the a/c on my car, or how does the radiator hose go?" The damage has been done .This was childish.

Oh, about the pictures show me, show world! make me the the lair! I'm begging you too, please. That like the rest of this witch hunt, it's BS. You want me to show you my pics. I'm saving mine for last. So, I can show the world this post was BS.

As far as friends, I've got a lots of them, Emails, calls telling me to keep up the fight.

Waylon I am glad you are getting support. Why don't you and your supporters get the money up and buy YOUR CRAP BACK! That would solve all of our problems! You can have your kit, just send me my money! No witch to hunt right?

Go look in the thread with the pics where I commend you for what you did. Why would I have any reason to come after you Waylon, if the stuff was right I would still be thanking you? I made a post in the feed back section like any member that got shafted would...

I will lay it out one more time. Just answer these questions;

1. Did you or did you not miss MULTIPLE dates you promised the kit to be done? Remember Waylon YOU POSTED IN THE ESP THREAD pics would be up very soon, go look at the date.....

2. Did you not tell me BEFORE you ordered the DP from Sam that the KIT was done, with the exception of cool air inlet pipes? That you had pics and would send any day?

3. Why did it take so much time to send the kit pieces at the time? Why didn't you ship it all at once if it WAS DONE?

4. Why would I have given you credit when things looked decent, if I was out just to get you. You were holding parts hostage that was one motovation but I thought you wanted the recognition and I wanted to give it to you. When I gave it to you, you still got mad. Please explain that?

5. The biggie that you have COMPLETLEY AND CONVIENTLY left out;
Why did you have me send you two I/C's to make pipes that fit both and you NEVER SENT THE FIRST PIECE OF I/C piping?

That is just 5 questions, I have plenty more but just answer those five and we will try to work this out and move on.

All you have done so far is blame everybody else in this thread that posted there negative transactions with you. You seem to have an excuse for each of them. Not one did you admit any wrong doing.

You ignored all my legitimate questions....

You got mad with Jay because he put it to you plainly. He told you that you had missed deadlines and it was time for you to do the right thing. So you have had it in for him ever since. You wouldn't respond to me until I made this thread.

Bottom line is until you are willing to answer those simple 5 questions please quit wasting my time. I told you I would return the kit for my money back. What else do you want or expect out of me? Again feedback that is what it is for....

If you want the whole big picture laid out as to exactly what I think happened I will. You may want to check with whomever it was you copy pasted that last email from.....

Again for the final time I just left feedback like anybody else Waylon. Not a big conspiracy. You made a deal you couldn't fulfill, just be a man about it and make it right or be gone.............

This all sounds TOO familiar!

All I can say is GOOD LUCK to Shane in this matter. Shane does alot for the turbo buick crowd and its a shame that things went down the way that they did. My story was slightly different in that my car was at Waylons shop and when I had trouble getting intouch with him and he missed multiple deadlines I got REALLY nervous. That buick of mine has been my passion for almost 20 years and I didn't want to see anything happen to it! I went to his shop at the AGREED time and no Waylon. I waited 1 hour and no Waylon. At this point I figured that he wasn't going to show so I walked around the shop and and the back door was WIDE OPEN! I know that I shouldn't but I went in and started gathering up my parts and only my parts. Halfway through this Waylons dad came home and was surprised to see me in his garage.

Before I go any further I'd like to say his family was always very nice and good people and this has nothing to do with them. Anyway he called Waylon and told him that I was there, I don't know how he got him on the phone because I sure couldn't. Waylon showed up fighting mad and said that he should shoot me for being in this shop. I tried to calm him down but you couldn't talk sense to him. He was threatening me and my wife with harm and just when it looked like we were going to go at it his dad stepped in and told him to back off. I just wanted to get my car and parts and get out of there.But more than all of that I was concerned for my wifes safety.

We loaded the car up and headed home. I would have told this story before but he kept going on and on about how he was done building headers and how he was through with the buick crowd because we all wanted something for nothin. I only told a few close friends as to what happened and I just wanted to forget about it. But I saw this post and thought that it was time to tell my side of what happened. Buyer beware.

Dave Fiscus

Sorry, But I have to chime in before even reading all of this thread. Waylon screwed me too. I sent him a BMS balancer for a stage II setup. He was supposed to like it and pay me or not like it and send it back to me. No payment, no returned phone calls, no balancer back etc.. etc.. His wife did answer the phone one time. Told me he wasn't home. Never heard anything again. I only had $100 in that part. Thank god it wasn't anything more.

NO ONE HAS SPOKE UP AND SAID WAYLON DID ME RIGHT:eek: Sounds like you got the problem not the rest of the Buick world as you claim(ed)!

Well guys actually my only dealing with Waylon has been great. He wasn't contracted to build me anything like what you guys are talking about. I purchased some Stage 2 parts from him and the deal went great. He even hooked me up with a set of headstuds. I've called him a few times and talked with him and he was very sharing with the info I needed. As a matter of fact he was going to deliver the parts I purchased to me in Bowling Green but he couldn't make it so he picked up half of the shipping charge. I cannot complain.

hmm--- some of the best people in the turbo buick community telling the same story about getting screwed over by this loser. very easy to what is going on! waylin your done in the turbo buick world and many other as i understand.

Billy T. if I've wrong you. than email me at ttypetwinturbo@hotmail.com

Usually it's supposed to be the other way around. If I wronged someone or heard that I wronged someone, bet my ass I will try and correct the problem. I would be doing the chasing not the other way around.

I said what I had to say. I am not going to waste my time and effort to collect $40 of tubing/shipping that you stiffed me over 4 years ago.

I tried calling you back then and as others posted no answer.

My e-mail is posted on the bottom of my name. If you want to return my $40 fine, if not, then you're in need of $40 more than me.

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

Little dave

1. You told me you was going pay me the down payment.
Nothing! So, I got tired of looking at it.

2. The doors including the back was locked.

3. You may the appointment for the afternoon.

4. Your car was out side with your parts.

5. I should have called the police.

YOUR DILLUSIONAL!:cool:

Dave, having the mis-fortune of dealing with this jackass long before anyone else in the Buick world, that would just about sum up about ALL our our relationships with this loonie!:biggrin:

He would not know the truth if he tripped over it.

This is nuts.
How can there be that many people with the same basic poor dealings and poor storys and this guy comes back with totaly different "nice guy" storys to try and dis-prove the obvious.

Taking care of people and making things "right" is going to help this problem you've got your self into Waylon.

Call the cops on a guy who is there picking up a car you've been too buizy to work on isn't his fault.

No one's perfect...... Things happen and stuff comes up... but you better make things right with these guys or you won't be getting a penny from the Buick Crowd.... It's not like your pulling the wool over anyone's eyes here.

Step up and do the right thing.

Don't forget now Waylon........... Dave has a witness, his wife. Besides Dave called and told me what happened at your parents shop on his way home from there. Both his and Natalies' story has not changed one bit over the nearly 4 years ago that this happened. You also say this doesn't concern me, your wrong. Some of those parts in that box was mine.

Your portrayal of Dave as a crook or potential thief just doesn't fly in this community. This is where you are making your mistake, because Dave only takes what is his, and if he wants something you've got he will offer to buy it from you, if you decline that offer, he goes on his way.........no big deal.

After reading thru two pages of this thread, it seems to me that you might want to step back and take a look in the mirror, this is truly where the problem begins.

I've said all I care to say about this now. Shane and Jay, I hope for the best outcome with this situation for both of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.