BURHEAD Headers? Ever hear of them?

turbocliff

I Slang in my white T
My GN street car came with these headers on them, that have a tag indicating "BURHEAD HEADERS"... I've never heard of them? Anyone familiar with them?

I heard of them. I think there was a lot of stories about these. I cant remember what though. lol

there was a collaborative effort with Jay to recreate these for the TR community but plans fell through. There was a prototype developed but that's where its ended last i know of.
Search in here, there's a monster post that captures it from start to end. I think it was to bridge the gap between the offshore knockoffs and the TA headers...

Well I just did some searching... and ALOT of reading.... that was very interesting lol.

Yes please read my thread about him... He STUCK MY OUT OF MONEY... He lied, held parts ranson, and did a SHOTTY job...

yes please read my thread about him... He stuck my out of money... He lied, held parts ranson, and did a shotty job...
it's sad when you find out .. It's not who you know ! It's who you can trust.. Sorry to hear this happened to you shane .. I hate scumbags .. But i think you know that already ..lol .. Paul