Bumper Fillers?

Tons of great info here. From all the revues that I've read, my spoolfool fillers and the Goodmarks are by far the best fitting and looking. I really don't have anything to add than what's already been said, other than don't buy used originals (many people do). They will crumble soon. Be careful of all the cheap, poor quality fillers that are flooding the market.
I get calls about them every week. :bigtears:

I pride myself on being reachable.
Feel free to give me a call for questions, prices or nearest vendor.

Thanks for your support.:)
Happy spooling.
Mike Barnard
(949) 433-1257

Thanks for all the input, with a lengthy conversation with Thumper I ordered 2 sets of the Goodmark. Nothing against the Spoolfool but I wanted the 2 piece rear to keep it looking as stock as possible. I will let you know how it turned out after I get them painted and installed.

Thanks again

UPDATE

I don't want this getting into a Spoolfool vs Goodmark thread because they are both great products. As I said earlier I just want a filler that was as close to stock as I could get. I went with the Goodmark for this reason.

So I just finished getting the first set painted and installed and they are perfect. The fit and the look of stock was better than the originals. The car has never looked this good. They were easy to install, I left the front bumper on and put masking tape on the bumper for protection and just slid them in from the side. On the rear I removed the 6 bolts that hold the bumper shock to the frame and then the 2 from under the car and slid the bumper with shocks out. I found this worked good (wife helped) because the shocks guide the bumper back in and did not move the bumper on the mounting pads. I would not try to make them fit as the originals because the originals were so bad. I just put them on and centered everything by eye and snugged up the nuts. I am VERY pleased with them. There is a slight ripple in the mold but you cant notice it when installed. If you look close at your originals you will find way more wrong in the original mold. Thanks for the input and Thumper for the call. Ok now off to get the other set painted and put on car #2 .

I have spoolfool on one car and goodmark on another. Both are excellent. Goodmark fills the original style replacement niche, as you mentioned a slight ripple and the OE style form and fit of a flexible molded part. The spool fool parts provide the top shelf fit with premium laser straightness that only a hard part can provide.

Sorry to bump an old thread, but it's got really good info. I'm leaving little pieces of 32 year old bumper filler all over the road :oops: Anyone know if Gbody sells Goodmark...or who sells them?

Get Spool Fool's they might not be the cheapest, but they are the best fitting. You will spend more in the long run getting the others to look correct.

Even the NOS are over 30 years old now you will be in the same shape in a short time.

The originals are made of vinyl and deterite fast.

Kirbans sells the GoodMark and are my choice if you want stock look.

I recently installed Goodmark front fillers and the fitment was perfect. Now my rear fillers are crumbling and I'll be replacing them with Goodmarks.

Highway Stars and GBody both have Goodmark and more . I want to thank Toby for making good stuff for us, and Mike for giving us options.

Thank You Sir! I miss being in the Goodmark Reso Business but sure am glad the product still has the same reputation, but now am in the wheel and tire and accessory Ecommerce business. I Hope Brian gets those 18 and 19" GNX wheels going, I am going to buy quite a few sets and sell package deals of them off our site.

I am looking at fillers and have decided on the goodmark brand as I cant afford the spoolfool yet.

What vendors sells the goodmark brand?

Thanks for all the great info and replies. I've got a full set of what I believe to be Goodmark from Brian at Gbody last week in NC. I have an old set and have looked quite closely and I'm impressed. Given they are better material and the steel insert is painted, they are riveted not stapled, they really seem exact. I feel comfortable giving them a try, and I'll need a second set if they work out.
Toby-is there any identifying marks to be sure they are Goodmark brand?

Get Spool Fool's they might not be the cheapest, but they are the best fitting. You will spend more in the long run getting the others to look correct.

Even the NOS are over 30 years old now you will be in the same shape in a short time.

The originals are made of vinyl and deterite fast.
Hi Mike can you give a price for a rear bumper filler for a 1977 Buick Regal

Hi Mike can you give a price for a rear bumper filler for a 1977 Buick Regal

Robert,

I'm just making the ones for the 81-87 cars. I think Goodmark is making fillers for the early Regals.
Be careful of some of the stuff on Ebay. I hear stories every week of stuff that doesn't fit.
If you find something that fits nice, please post it up here to help the next guy.

Mike B.

When I purchased my car the previous owner had installed Year One front fillers and they don't fit well at all(n). I will be replacing them along with the rear with the one and only SpoolFool fillers.

Thanks for all the great info and replies. I've got a full set of what I believe to be Goodmark from Brian at Gbody last week in NC. I have an old set and have looked quite closely and I'm impressed. Given they are better material and the steel insert is painted, they are riveted not stapled, they really seem exact. I feel comfortable giving them a try, and I'll need a second set if they work out.
Toby-is there any identifying marks to be sure they are Goodmark brand?

Sorry, just saw this thread. Please send me a pm as well if I do not respond right away. Currently there are no other MFG that have knocked off the goodmark style fillers. They are all made at the same factory. I am very glad our first reproduction is still going strong!

Sorry, just saw this thread. Please send me a pm as well if I do not respond right away. Currently there are no other MFG that have knocked off the goodmark style fillers. They are all made at the same factory. I am very glad our first reproduction is still going strong!

Any new parts coming down the pipe line?