Buicks@Bates 2018 - Official Kickoff Thread

Checked in with Bates and we are good for shade in all the usual areas. :)

Trees were trimmed a couple months ago and the canopies are filled in already.

See you there!

Checked in with Bates and we are good for shade in all the usual areas. :)

Trees were trimmed a couple months ago and the canopies are filled in already.

See you there!

Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow! .....and a great road trip!

Note to everyone pulling in and parking tomorrow: Keep it tight. We don't want two feet apart and door dings. We also don't want anymore room than is needed. We are planning for lots of cars. Please be kind to the people parking cars. They have a difficult job, don't make it any harder for them.

Big thanks.

Note to everyone pulling in and parking tomorrow: Keep it tight. We don't want two feet apart and door dings. We also don't want anymore room than is needed. We are planning for lots of cars. Please be kind to the people parking cars. They have a difficult job, don't make it any harder for them.

Big thanks.

Mike,

Is there a designated area for the vendors to pull up to?

I want to make sure when we show up and start to set up, that we are doing it in the right space.

Do all Buick’s need to stay until the show ends at 4? Or are we able to leave mid day?

A special thanks to all the Buick peeps that made this year’s Buicks@Bates event a huge success!

We had the largest on site vendor presence ever, and once again numerous vendors stepped up and donated a wide variety of products for the event. Thank you all for your support, past, present, and future! Without your support, we would not be able to host this event that brings our South Western Buick community members together for a day of comradery and fellowship.

To the hundreds of people that showed up and supported the raffle, supported the Bates venue, and provided the most relaxed Buick experience we have seen in a while...Thank You! Without all of your support, we would not have possibly the biggest, and best, Buick event in the nation.

Mike and I thank you all and look forward to seeing everyone again in June 2019!

Peace,
Eric Brown

This show was more than worth my 20hr round trip drive!

It was a true pleasure to finally put a face to so many names that I have known.

I am genuinely blessed and honored to be part of this show and asked to represent my/our company.

Hearing Mike say what he said when he introduced me was one of the kindest, and most meaningful things anyone has said to me in as long as I remember. Thinking about what he said made me realize just how important this community is to me, and the importance of why we need to keep it alive and growing. We should be focused on embracing one another as fellow members and enthusiasts of these amazing cars, not bickerinh and arguing like I see so much on the facebook groups. I know I am guilty of being concerned with whose product X is better than the competition, when I should be focused on being happy that we have so many choices in the first place.

I know that after this weekend it is going to make me rethink my entire outlook on my company and our Buick community, in a positive manner.

I enjoyed every moment of that show and it was so much fun talking with people about our products, and hearing about their own experiences.

Thank you, all of you, for making our community a place that someone who is a new vendor, such as myself, becomes so motivated and excited about the experience they had at this show, that all I can do now is think of what new products I can make that will give back to this community and improve our experiences with the cars we love.

Thank you. All of you. This show reminded me why I started this company.

-Tyler
RPS
Www.boostedrps.com

What a great day...
82 Turbo Buicks in one place, representing the West Coast. Big thanks to everyone who gave up a Sunday and helped make this event happen. We should have some great pics vids and drone footage to post up here in the next day or two.

Here's a quick Gopro video that I shot.

Mike Barnard

No pictures?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
Waiting for the photog to get them to me.

1528247273124.png