Buicks@Bates 2018 - Official Kickoff Thread

I'm shooting to be here at 630

501 Inland Center Dr, San Bernardino, CA 92408

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Hey guys!

I just wanted to take a few minutes and introduce myself to the people who don't know who I am yet. My name is Joe Telesca with Innovative Parts & Repairs, I reside in Sun City, AZ and am an avid Buick fan as well. I am very close friends with Nick Micale from Arizona GN and have been mentored by Nick and silently along side of him with a lot of the builds he has done in his recent years. I have kept in the background as my previous daily job & commitments limited the amount of time I was able to dedicate to the turbo Buick platform. But now that I am working for myself and working on turbo Buick's full time (and various other platform's as well) I thought it would be a great time to introduce myself along with some of the various parts and items I make and manufacture for the turbo Buick's.

I have worked very closely with Nick Micale over the past several years developing some new and exciting products for this cool platform that we have to work with. Thru lots of research, engineering and development Nick & I have come up some really awesome parts with many more under way and ready to come to market very soon, some to even be debuted at the Bates show. Some of you even already have the products that we developed on your cars already. Nick has been an amazing person to work with over the years and he has transitioned from my mechanic on my first GN to my friend to my mentor and has become a close family member to me. We may not be blood related but I still see him as a close family member.

Here are some of the products I will be bringing to the year's Bate's event:

New revolutionary G-Body fuel system and pump hanger, there is no other like it on the market and it ill be the new trend setter for the turbo Buick platform that all others will wish they had. It will outflow every current stock type fuel system there is out there now with room for growth if needed.

New aluminum stock configuration power steering reservoir that will be a direct bolt in unit for the turbo Regal and GN cars

New hotwire harness for stock style pumps, wait until you see a side by side comparison of what we will have to offer versus what is out there now

Billet fuel pump block off plate (for timing cover)

Billet shifter handles

Power steering delete mandrel & pulley (for those who want to go manual steering but maintain stock bracketry)

Billet EGR block off plates

Fuel rail and fuel regulator AN fittings & adapters

Fuel line kit with PTFE lines and billet filter

Spark plug wire holder

All of our products were developed myself & Nick Micale in house, torture tested and are manufactured in the USA right here in sunny Arizona. Anything we make is CNC machined out of billet materials, anything aluminum that will be in contact with fuel has been Type 3 mil spec hard anodized for maximum corrosion resistance and is E85, E100, methanol & race gas safe. Anything to do with electrical is made to OEM standards using the same TXL cross link wire that all of the new factory cars use. In other words, we use nothing but the best of materials for the products we make & develop and it can be immediately seen by the quality of our products. I will be looking forward to meeting everyone out there. Some may recognize me from years past at the show with Nick.

See you there!!

Joe

Hey guys!

I just wanted to take a few minutes and introduce myself to the people who don't know who I am yet. My name is Joe Telesca with Innovative Parts & Repairs, I reside in Sun City, AZ and am an avid Buick fan as well. I am very close friends with Nick Micale from Arizona GN and have been mentored by Nick and silently along side of him with a lot of the builds he has done in his recent years. I have kept in the background as my previous daily job & commitments limited the amount of time I was able to dedicate to the turbo Buick platform. But now that I am working for myself and working on turbo Buick's full time (and various other platform's as well) I thought it would be a great time to introduce myself along with some of the various parts and items I make and manufacture for the turbo Buick's.

I have worked very closely with Nick Micale over the past several years developing some new and exciting products for this cool platform that we have to work with. Thru lots of research, engineering and development Nick & I have come up some really awesome parts with many more under way and ready to come to market very soon, some to even be debuted at the Bates show. Some of you even already have the products that we developed on your cars already. Nick has been an amazing person to work with over the years and he has transitioned from my mechanic on my first GN to my friend to my mentor and has become a close family member to me. We may not be blood related but I still see him as a close family member.

Here are some of the products I will be bringing to the year's Bate's event:

New revolutionary G-Body fuel system and pump hanger, there is no other like it on the market and it ill be the new trend setter for the turbo Buick platform that all others will wish they had. It will outflow every current stock type fuel system there is out there now with room for growth if needed.

New aluminum stock configuration power steering reservoir that will be a direct bolt in unit for the turbo Regal and GN cars

New hotwire harness for stock style pumps, wait until you see a side by side comparison of what we will have to offer versus what is out there now

Billet fuel pump block off plate (for timing cover)

Billet shifter handles

Power steering delete mandrel & pulley (for those who want to go manual steering but maintain stock bracketry)

Billet EGR block off plates

Fuel rail and fuel regulator AN fittings & adapters

Fuel line kit with PTFE lines and billet filter

Spark plug wire holder

All of our products were developed myself & Nick Micale in house, torture tested and are manufactured in the USA right here in sunny Arizona. Anything we make is CNC machined out of billet materials, anything aluminum that will be in contact with fuel has been Type 3 mil spec hard anodized for maximum corrosion resistance and is E85, E100, methanol & race gas safe. Anything to do with electrical is made to OEM standards using the same TXL cross link wire that all of the new factory cars use. In other words, we use nothing but the best of materials for the products we make & develop and it can be immediately seen by the quality of our products. I will be looking forward to meeting everyone out there. Some may recognize me from years past at the show with Nick.

See you there!!

Joe

Hey Joe,

Those sound awesome!!

Are your fuel rails similar to Champions- for a stock style regulator and for an aftermarket regulator? Do you have any pics of them?

I must say- it is pretty badass that another West Coast guy is still making new parts for these cars! Way cool!

I genuinely look forward to seeing your fuel system stuff. All of it.

What pump(s) is your fuel hanger designed to be used with?

I am stoked to see all your stuff!

-Tyler

Tyler,

My fuel systems are all based off of Deatschwerks pumps (I also have a Walbro 450 pump available as well) as they have been the best and most reliable pumps we've tested to date! DW pumps also allow me to offer a 3yr pump warranty as well, which no other aftermarket pump in the industry does! The fuel systems we offer come as a complete unit with the pump(s) already and are a direct drop in unit. They also include a true "Hotwire" harness with a true 10ga power & ground that connects directly to the pump and does not reply on any of the factory wiring for the power source. In doing so, we have found up to a 1.7v difference between factory wiring (or other manufacturer's "hotwire" kit) and ours, which means more fuel flow and more importantly better pump life and longevity as well.

Fuel rails are currently under development and will be released mid summer

Be sure to stop by and introduce yourself as I would like to put screen names to faces!

Joe

I've seen Joe's work, up close and personal. It is of the highest quality and built to spec with a discerning eye. He does not skimp on anything. He truly is dedicated to helping us TR guys improve our cars.

My new build will include Joe's complete fuel system. I'm certain I will use some other of his offerings, too.

Welcome, Joe!

Some of you have been watching him in another thread......Please forgive him for putting a Coyote engine in a GN..... But it's gonna be a killer cool car.......:cool:

Last edited:
Tyler,

My fuel systems are all based off of Deatschwerks pumps (I also have a Walbro 450 pump available as well) as they have been the best and most reliable pumps we've tested to date! DW pumps also allow me to offer a 3yr pump warranty as well, which no other aftermarket pump in the industry does! The fuel systems we offer come as a complete unit with the pump(s) already and are a direct drop in unit. They also include a true "Hotwire" harness with a true 10ga power & ground that connects directly to the pump and does not reply on any of the factory wiring for the power source. In doing so, we have found up to a 1.7v difference between factory wiring (or other manufacturer's "hotwire" kit) and ours, which means more fuel flow and more importantly better pump life and longevity as well.

Fuel rails are currently under development and will be released mid summer

Be sure to stop by and introduce yourself as I would like to put screen names to faces!

Joe

Right on man, that is awesome stuff! I try to push the DW pumps as much as I can. I'd say we sell 4:1 DW : Walbro pumps. I have yet to receive a complain from the DW pumps.

Your whole setup sounds awesome! I'm looking forward to coming by and scoping everything out! When you see a longhaired dude with a complete calf tattoo of Hunter S Thompson roll up to your spot, that's me :D

Car is getting ready
1a17ca919b75b0e1d4ad727fb945bf70.jpg
7c81159f02ed0b089531e25a755b4d87.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

What time are you planning on heading down? I meet up with Steve aka lil truck at the lowes on bear valley in Victorville by the 15..

I'll be mobbin down with Reggie. I think we'll be leaving his spot around 7am-ish to get there before 8am.

Most likely we'll be the tables/area with the big Weldon and Kinsler banners on our tables.

FWIW- I'll be bringing some personal stuff to sell, in addition to the RPS stuff as well...

*BNIB UMI Rear Shock Tower Brace
*BNIB Varishock QS2 Double Adjustable rear shocks
*BNIB UMI Rear Lower Control Arm Relocation Brackets
*FREE 109 block bored .040 over with light surface rust (only a few weeks old..I left it out in the rain on accident).. for FREE just take it off my hands. I have no use for it since I'm running a TA block

The price is right.

I'll take that block! Someone will need it and I have the room to store it. I will pay it forward and give it to that person in need for free, too.

Unless someone @ Bates really needs it now, then it's yours.

Last edited:
The price is right.

I'll take that block! Someone will need it and I have the room to store it. I will pay it forward and give it to that person in need for free, too.

Unless someone @ Bates really needs it now, then it's yours.

Right on man. It is all wrapped up and ready to go to a nice new home.

I'll bring it and you can pick it up from us whenever you want! It is yours. :)

Right on man. It is all wrapped up and ready to go to a nice new home.

I'll bring it and you can pick it up from us whenever you want! It is yours. :)

I'll be at Bates, mind helping me load it into my Acura TL trunk? (I'm so ashamed....:()