Buicks @ Bates 2016 - Official Kickoff Thread

the NORTHERN AZ caravan (ME) ( not southern AZ /PHX) will leave Saturday, as its 375mi ea way, (6hrs ea way) total of 725 mi. trying to do that in one day,
AND listening to Mike for 5-6 hrs, is way to much!

the NORTHERN AZ caravan (ME) ( not southern AZ /PHX) will leave Saturday, as its 375mi ea way, (6hrs ea way) total of 725 mi. trying to do that in one day,

Lee, just quit your winning and pack a bunch of chocolate to endure the miles to keep a smile on your face! :)

My daughter will be bringing her 4 kids so we can put you up with them for the night, and they love chocolate too, so you will fit right in!

Dang Lee, haven't seen you for a LONG time! Will be cool to chat for a while. See you there.

Lee, just quit your winning and pack a bunch of chocolate to endure the miles to keep a smile on your face! :)

My daughter will be bringing her 4 kids so we can put you up with them for the night, and they love chocolate too, so you will fit right in!

your a chocolate whore Nick, LOL ( at least its not sheep)

I've been him-hawing about going because of the so-cal heat, but if you az guys are going I sure as hell am going to make the 90 mile drive.

us AZ guys are going, so we can get OUT of the heat in AZ,
phx is to be 118 on saturday!!!!! experience "hell" while still alive!

heck Kingman, (ele 3300 ft) is forecast at 105, which is very rare for us!
Valley Center is forecast for 88 sunday, cool for us Az guys!

We got guys coming from Las Vegas too.

Oh yea! Turbo Lou put up a pile of cash for a Long haul award. :)
It all looks to be pennies and nickels from his ashtray. It must be at least five bucks.;)

Nick Micale will be coming out from AZ tomorrow. If you need him to bring anything let him know today.
Hoodskinz will be bringing a bunch of their products to the show. If you buy a hoodskinz part or win something large at the raffle. I can bring it back to my shop in Costa Mesa in my large truck. You'd have a week to pick it up at my shop.
My guys at Spoolfool Productions will be blowing out some slightly damaged bumper fillers for cheap. Cash only.
They'll have nice ones too.;)

Everyone, don't forget to bring a chair to sit in.

Whelp, just was informed I'll have to work 12 hrs both Saturday and Sunday so it doesn't look like I'll be making it down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grand Beto and Gill will be doing a Scanmaster tech session at 11:00 AM on Sunday. For those who'd like to unravel the mysteries of this most basic tool that we all should have and understand. Your engine will thank you. ;)

Mike B.

Got my raffle ticket money... Nick I got a few gifts for you as well $$$$$

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Grand Beto and Gill will be doing a Scanmaster tech session at 11:00 AM on Sunday. For those who'd like to unravel the mysteries of this most basic tool that we all should have and understand. Your engine will thank you. ;)

Mike B.
Oh man, can you post a video?

Oh man, can you post a video?
I'm going to stream the event with my facebook because I can't get the youtube one to work. That way you guys can leave comments etc. I hope the signal is ok out there?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk