Buicks at Old Town, Sunday FEB 27th

Haha! Here's a cell phone photo of my Coil-on-Plug setup on one of them. This was using the plug wires & coil mounts for stock heads to just get the car running. I'm going going to have to make custom mounts and plug wires for it, due to the Stage2 heads and twin turbo headers

Attachments

• 231.jpg
    231.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 178
Sorry to say i wont make it this year, car is still apart in the garage anyways. I would finish it if all my other cars would stop breaking. Have a great show everyone.

CFGNT shirts are finally in, we'll have them at the show for sale. The pic is of the back of the T-shirt.

We are expecting last minute donation items from Special Additions and G-Body parts for the charity auction for New Hope for Kids.

New Hope will be on hand selling raffle tickets to win a new 2011 BMW 128i

Attachments

• teeback.jpg
    teeback.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 164
I think we are less than 5 minutes from there!!!!?????? IS old town where they have like a "Carnival" with Bungee rides and stuff? I think we went right by there last night.

Ty

Thats the Place,Tonight they have a 80's an up car show,the 74' an earlier was friday night,There's car show there every weekend,they line cars up bumper to bumper an down the town in the middle

Enjoy!

Thats the Place,Tonight they have a 80's an up car show,the 74' an earlier was friday night,There's car show there every weekend,they line cars up bumper to bumper an down the town in the middle

Enjoy!

See you guys in the morning, the father in law, and my sons are heading over.

I will be the pale guy in shorts and flip flops and a sun burned face thatd efinately looks like a tourist :biggrin:

See you guys in the morning, the father in law, and my sons are heading over.

I will be the pale guy in shorts and flip flops and a sun burned face thatd finately looks like a tourist :biggrin:[/QUOT

:eek::biggrin:

That will be me miguel :biggrin: and when I can make it to the east coast The East Coast crew and My family are going out for Seafood and Beers :biggrin:

Awesome time had today thanks for the great hospitality to all involved
thanks for the huge advice Julio and JD

btw, i am the satin black car

My pleasure :)

Ya mean the "murdered black" car :D

Anytime!!!

here is my number 941 416 7509

call any time, glad to help when I can!!!

JD