Buick XFI Sportsman

Perfect timing - starting to collect for a new build.

I do have a few questions though - does the Dash has a Knock Retard display option?
I used this on the Scanmaster frequently for chasing down false knock. I'm guessing if not the software will record knock events?
Will the XFI Scanmaster work with the Sportsman XFI?
Yes, the eDash displays knock. You can also data log knock. The XFI scanmaster should work with it

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

There are already boxes out there for this. Fueltech makes them. Would cost $209

Cal,

what fuel tech part number for $209 will work using 120lb Low Z injectors to make it copmpatible with the Sportsman setup??

This should work. I've used it on other applications. I'm not promoting it, you can decide if you can make it wok
00e363fa6e4851a4813fc4ce7de51d4e.jpg

I was not able to find the pricing on the Sportsman package..... what is the current pricing for this setup?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Buick XFI Sportsman

If you've ever wanted an aftermarket ecu but couldn't justify the cost, FAST & Hartline Performance have come up with the answer. We have been working closely with the engineers at FAST on the Buick XFI Sportsman.

This a COMPLETE plug and play ecu with an introductory pricing of $849. That price INCLUDES:

- Special XFI Sportsman ECU with true speed density fuel control and data logging
- Casper's custom adaptor harness
- Wide Band O2 sensor
- Communication cable and software

The Buick XFI Sportsman will come with a Buick program already installed into the ECU. This will be custom program built for your specific combination just like we do on the standard XFI.

To keep costs down, the Buick Sportsman XFI does not have internal boost control (95% of our Buick customers already run an external controller i.e. RJC, Lorenz, Leash, AMS, etc..). It has the ability to run E85 or other alternative fuels, but no provision at this time for a flex fuel sensor input. No Individual cylinder fueling or timing.

The Buick XFI Sportsman is compatible with the popular eDash touchscreen display. The Buick XFI Sportsman is also adaptable to Coil Near Plug operation with the optional EZ-LS Ignition Controller and is compatible with the optional EZ-TCU Transmission Controller. This ECU will fill the needs of 90% of the Buick market at less than half the cost.
Wondering if you will be offering a black Friday, Cyber Monday sale on this setup? Thanks Damian

Wondering if you will be offering a black Friday, Cyber Monday sale on this setup? Thanks Damian
No, I'm sorry we aren't. These are selling like crazy and we're already having a tough time keeping them in stock

These systems include an adaptor harness, wbo2 sensor and mounting bung, communication cable, software, custom startup tune, tech support, etc..
You'll be hard pressed to buy a complete USED system for under $1000. And that doesn't normally come with the tech support and startup tune.

Questions. With this setup, would we data log with a laptop or the edash? If either is the answer, which is better? Looks like I can avoid buying a power logger with this setup.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Questions. With this setup, would we data log with a laptop or the edash? If either is the answer, which is better? Looks like I can avoid buying a power logger with this setup.

No power logger needed. The Sportsman has internal data logging capability. I am logging with my laptop at this time. I love my Edash. I was able to get rid of most of my gauges.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No power logger needed. The Sportsman has internal data logging capability. I am logging with my laptop at this time. I love my Edash. I was able to get rid of most of my gauges.

Ok. Starting to make sense now. Back when I had my Pontiac G8 GT, I mounted an Android tablet to the center dash and it connected via Bluetooth to a Bluetooth module that plugged into my OBDII port. I used that tablet basically for some really cool gauges from whatever the ecu was able to give me. I have a youtube of it.

The Edash here would accomplish the same.

But for logging, sounds like a laptop is still the way to go.

One more question... the "gauges" or sensor readouts that are displayed on the Edash, do they/can they look the same on the laptop? Could a small enough laptop or tablet accomplish both the needs of logging and then gauge display when not logging or tuning? Would the gauge display on the laptop look like what it does on the Edash?

No, I'm sorry we aren't. These are selling like crazy and we're already having a tough time keeping them in stock

I was really hoping for an price similar to the introductory price
of the setup. I am sure that the price offered is worth it for the complete setup, I’ll just have to plan for it.

One more question... the "gauges" or sensor readouts that are displayed on the Edash, do they/can they look the same on the laptop? Could a small enough laptop or tablet accomplish both the needs of logging and then gauge display when not logging or tuning? Would the gauge display on the laptop look like what it does on the Edash?

There is a gauge display on the laptop. It is not configurable. There is also a master dash which is configurable, but isn't gauges just values.

I was really hoping for an price similar to the introductory price
of the setup. I am sure that the price offered is worth it for the complete setup, I’ll just have to plan for it.

Sorry, that price was introductory to get the product out there. I lost my tail on that deal. I had no idea nearly 50 people would jump on it