Buick XFI Sportsman

Nick, Gene here. Thanks for the reply. I get what your talking about,my thing is i dont touch the tune in the car. Have never turned the turbo knob,or the alky knob. Jim told me leave it alone or in my case he says im asking for troubles messing with it. I would love to actually like to maybe get 90 - 95 percent out of it but i just dont know
how. Thought maybe this could be the unit i could learn without having go to philly 2 hours away, the price is right. Again thanks for getting back Gene.

I should mention the software is very similar. Pretty much the same shortcuts as xfi

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

I highly doubt the non-xfi version will work.

Cal-

Are you offering any package deals with this XFI Sportsman System and an XFI Edash set up?

I'm looking to move from my SD2 /Powerlogger E85 setup to this set up.

When do you expect these to start shipping?

Joe

Call the office (321-610-1500) for a discount on the eDash. The XFI Sportsman is already discounted. I'm hoping to start shipping in a week or two. We're waiting on adapter harnesses

It's probably a five minute swap from SD. You still need to swap WBO2

Is the WB02 only one kind to use?
I have an aem wideband running with my sd2, will that work or i need to remove this and
add your wb?

Is the WB02 only one kind to use?
I have an aem wideband running with my sd2, will that work or i need to remove this and
add your wb?
I'm not familiar with what your using, but this kit comes with the Bosch style WBO2.

I'm not familiar with what your using, but this kit comes with the Bosch style WBO2.

I'm using a PLX wideband. It has a Bosch LSU4.9 wbo2 sensor installed in my down pipe. Is this sensor the same or compatible with the sportsman XFI?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it's the same, but the kit includes a new WBO2, anyways

I think it's the same, but the kit includes a new WBO2, anyways

Ok. Great. I'm on the fence about getting this setup. I know it will be way better than my stock computer but the tuning is kinda intimidating to me. Is this fairly intuitive for a person that has a moderate understanding of tuning?

Ok. Great. I'm on the fence about getting this setup. I know it will be way better than my stock computer but the tuning is kinda intimidating to me. Is this fairly intuitive for a person that has a moderate understanding of tuning?
It is very simple to use. If you purchase one, we email you a build sheet asking for information about your engine combination. You fill this out and email it back. I pre-program the ECU with a custom tune built specifically for you. When you get the ECU, you just install it. Then, I always recommend you call me for initial startup. It's not absolutely necessary, but I like to go over and explain everything so that you're comfortable using the system.
The system has what is known as "adaptive learning ". What this means in a nutshell, the computer will tune itself. For those that don't like to tweak things, this is very important. I have actually sold XFI's to people without laptops, and they let the learning do the rest (I don't recommend this).
At the end of the day, there are only a couple of tables you will mess with, the rest are already completed by me

It is very simple to use. If you purchase one, we email you a build sheet asking for information about your engine combination. You fill this out and email it back. I pre-program the ECU with a custom tune built specifically for you. When you get the ECU, you just install it. Then, I always recommend you call me for initial startup. It's not absolutely necessary, but I like to go over and explain everything so that you're comfortable using the system.
The system has what is known as "adaptive learning ". What this means in a nutshell, the computer will tune itself. For those that don't like to tweak things, this is very important. I have actually sold XFI's to people without laptops, and they let the learning do the rest (I don't recommend this).
At the end of the day, there are only a couple of tables you will mess with, the rest are already completed by me

Sounds great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

can the Scanmaster G (non XFI Version) run on this new Sportsman System?
This question is for Cal, if you had the e-dash, wouldn't that make the scan master G (even XFI version) obsolete?
And for Fast XFI dummies like me, what else becomes obsolete? Gauge wise, I think the scan master, wb02, temperature? What else?
As far as components on the car, you would lose the maf? What else am I missing?
Please let me know if this needs to be a separate thread. Thanks!!
Troy

Last edited: