Buick Vs Modded Renntech Benz

Setup on the Gn please? I've got a buddy here that is constantly down playing the Gn and can t believe it...Thanks Mike

Someone downplaying the GN? Really? And here on this forum? That nutz.

My GN is pretty basic. 70k mile original. Stock turbo with adj wastegate rod @ 17lbs, big downpipe, current TT chip, adj FPR, 60lb injectors, hotwire, 160 thermo, no cat, twin muffler kit. That's it. Just floor it.

The RennTech is big power on top ~ but even so watch my Son wrestle it off the line. Its a handful even with launch control. RennTech stuff is for real.

Last edited:
Lol, he down plays everything thats not a porsche cayenne turbo S or an acura nsx (which he has both). The funny thing is., he wont ever line up from a dig in either vehicles. Hes the ricer fly by type. So him seeing that video and knowing what you have done to your gn(sounds like our combos are close) now has him thinking a little differently...Mike

"...he wont ever line up from a dig in either vehicles. Hes the ricer fly by type..."

Oh yeah I get it... I know this kind of guy. He is all "I make 800HP on pump gas" but has no dyno sheet. Or "It runs elevens" but has no time slip.

I am just so not that guy. It takes all kinds though. And I have known that kind since as far back as high school.

Some talk about it ~ others live it.

Actions speak louder than words has always been my motto! Nice kill story!! This is my favorite section of the forum!! Love hearing em!! Very few takers around here!!