Buick t for sale for sale

Trader history for moose102 (0)

moose102

Moose
This Buick was built by a retired well-known Buick turbo dealer. Originally from California and Arizona and has been in NY for 2 yrs, never seen rain or salt here, there is no rust anywhere on this car! Previous to me, this car had an engine fire so many parts were upgraded like custom-made aluminum inner fenders, wrinkle finished as are the air pipes and vintage air system. Just recently replaced the 260 Buick block that cracked in the oil galleries, so I found a standard bore 109 turbo block and spent $2000. in machine work and $1500. in good parts. Block, stock turbo crank, pistons and rods 2 main billet caps have been line bored, magged and balanced.
Other work and parts;
Baer brakes, Borg Warner EFR turbo , large intercooler, Street boost controller, comp cam with Gold Series roller timing chain (no tensioner)from TA, TA aluminum heads with roller rockers and lifters,
140 lb injectors and upgraded fuel system, TR6 ignition, Dakota Digital dash, Fast XFI 2.0 ECU system
Stretched intercooler, headers 1-5/8 primary tubes with PYPES 3" stainless dual exhaust
1-year-old Razor dual nozzle system, urethane motor mounts
Transmission is a Husak 200 with billet parts and custom converter fresh oil
H-R rear anti-roll bar as well as H-R upper and lower control arms
re-inforced frame brackets, 31 splined axles with Eaton posi unit.
The Interior is nice. Fast XFI 2.0 is professionally tuned for the street. Battery (new) is relocated to the trunk. There is very little turbo lag and runs up to 30 lbs of boost (I keep it at 20) . I never drag-raced it but would estimate low to mid 10 second 1/4 mile times. AC works fine. Im slowing down and dont need speed. Im open to reasonable offers. price - $28,000.

Attachments

• 20211004_163220.jpg
    20211004_163220.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 322
  • 20211004_163136.jpg
    20211004_163136.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 324

moose102

Moose
This Buick was built by a retired well-known Buick turbo dealer. Originally from California and Arizona and has been in NY for 2 yrs, never seen rain or salt here, there is no rust anywhere on this car! Previous to me, this car had an engine fire so many parts were upgraded like custom-made aluminum inner fenders, wrinkle finished as are the air pipes and vintage air system. Just recently replaced the 260 Buick block that cracked in the oil galleries, so I found a standard bore 109 turbo block and spent $2000. in machine work and $1500. in good parts. Block, stock turbo crank, pistons and rods 2 main billet caps have been line bored, magged and balanced.
Other work and parts;
Baer brakes, Borg Warner EFR turbo , large intercooler, Street boost controller, comp cam with Gold Series roller timing chain (no tensioner)from TA, TA aluminum heads with roller rockers and lifters,
140 lb injectors and upgraded fuel system, TR6 ignition, Dakota Digital dash, Fast XFI 2.0 ECU system
Stretched intercooler, headers 1-5/8 primary tubes with PYPES 3" stainless dual exhaust
The Interior is nice. Fast XFI 2.0 is professionally tuned for the street. Battery (new) is relocated to the trunk. There is very little turbo lag and runs up to 30 lbs of boost (I keep it at 20) . I never drag-raced it but would estimate low to mid 10 second 1/4 mile times. AC works fine. Im slowing down and dont need speed. Im open to reasonable offers. price - $28,000.

Attachments

• IMG_20200824_143426.jpg
    IMG_20200824_143426.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 195
  • IMG_20190718_202704.jpg
    IMG_20190718_202704.jpg
    779.8 KB · Views: 196

Eric the hammer

Other work and parts;
Hi, where are you located. I have two don't need another one but three is company... No really, looks like I thought out job mechanically speaking. Not a fan of the paint scheme ..I have a silver with black trim with 10,000 be up soon. Text me some more pictures engine interior trunk underside on my cell 917-733-0044 or call me.thanks