email cruzn57@yahoo.com
all are NEW
bosch 02 sensor $10
Diamond plasma -moly rings .040 $75
sealed power moly rings .030 $75
160 T stat $5
clevite 77 main bearings .010 $25

DSC07721.JPGDSC07722.JPGDSC07723.JPGDSC07724.JPGDSC07725.JPGDSC07726.JPG

wondering if you have any pictures of the 2 parts I"m interested in taken out of the box?
Thanks

never seen one before? LOL

hi Lee, just my $0.02 input to Blacky to check what version sensor is in the box. i remember there was a time that Bosch supplied a skinny body sensor with the single purple wire in both Bosch and ACDelco packaging. there were lots of threads on the topic years ago when folks began noticing the delco parts coming from China. and Delphi also had the same skinny sensor with a purple insulated wire. many reported that at WOT, those purple wire sensors would read 000 on the scanmaster but would appear to work fine just crusin' around. can't tell with a generic catalog partial image on the box, possibly the same box used for all Bosch O2 sensors. Agreed, the Bosch unit you have will work fine.

blacky......... you buying ?
speak up, or................................

hi Lee, just my $0.02 input to Blacky to check what version sensor is in the box. i remember there was a time that Bosch supplied a skinny body sensor with the single purple wire in both Bosch and ACDelco packaging. there were lots of threads on the topic years ago when folks began noticing the delco parts coming from China. and Delphi also had the same skinny sensor with a purple insulated wire. many reported that at WOT, those purple wire sensors would read 000 on the scanmaster but would appear to work fine just crusin' around. can't tell with a generic catalog partial image on the box, possibly the same box used for all Bosch O2 sensors. Agreed, the Bosch unit you have will work fine.

I bought 6 of these, at one time, I used 3 , and friends used some,. all worked perfectly, with scanmasters,
this is the last one I have left,
thx for the input,

I work, not checking forum constantly, with that being said they are all turbotguy's

Don't have anyone passing thru.

I can actually pay now and wait until Bates, if you are going to be there.

The $8 is fine if you want to move it now. Let me know.

See you there! Bates is the greatest show west of the Mississippi!