Buick Sportsman XFI install help

If you went WOT and then turned the key on and it didn't go out of flash mode, please call me tomorrow

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

Is the sportsman software compatible with windows 10? I am having problems trying to get my laptop to sync to the ECU

What is needed it to get it work properly? I tried downloading all the updated drivers and it still is not allowing me to view tables

So. You got the C-com Sportsman program loaded correctly with no problem?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So. You got the C-com Sportsman program loaded correctly with no problem?

Yes I am able to upload the start up tune but that’s it, the moment I try to view any tables or make any adjust I lose connection and get a block read or comm error

Yes I am able to upload the start up tune but that’s it, the moment I try to view any tables or make any adjust I lose connection and get a block read or comm error

Ok. It sounds like maybe you have the wrong com port selected. Go through the com ports one at a time and then try to connect after changing each com port until you find the right one.

Ok. It sounds like maybe you have the wrong com port selected. Go through the com ports one at a time and then try to connect after changing each com port until you find the right one.

I went threw each port and still no luck. Like I mentioned earlier I can connect to the ecu but the moment I try to view tables or log I lose connection

I also noticed that after my engine get up to temp the fans continue to run with the key on engine off. I read there is a update for this problem. Can someone forward me the update maybe that will solve my connection problems as well

On my sportsman and edash the voltage reads 1/2v lower than my volt meter. Where does the Sportsman read the voltage from?

I have a fuel pressure transducer installed. I've verified I have 12v switched and continuity from the signal pin to pin 28 on the sportsman but i show no fuel pressure. Some pages on the edash show 99psi and some show 0. Nothing changes.

On my sportsman and edash the voltage reads 1/2v lower than my volt meter. Where does the Sportsman read the voltage from?

I have a fuel pressure transducer installed. I've verified I have 12v switched and continuity from the signal pin to pin 28 on the sportsman but i show no fuel pressure. Some pages on the edash show 99psi and some show 0. Nothing changes.

I believe it gets the 12v from the orange wire off the battery. C16 on the factory ecu harness, but passes through the Casper’s adapter.

If it’s the SSI transducer, you should need a 5v Power, ground, and signal to pin 28. Then you will need to scale/calibrate the fuel sensor from the same drop down as the tps sensor calibration.

I still can't figure out the fuel pressure calibration. This is what I see . I can click the purple lines where they intersect at the top and right but can't drag it to the left. I can drag the vertical line down. I think I'm supposed to drag the intersection of the 2 lines to where my fuel pressure is. Is that right?

Attachments

• Fuel pressure calibration.PNG
    Fuel pressure calibration.PNG
    214.3 KB · Views: 27
I still can't figure out the fuel pressure calibration. This is what I see . I can click the purple lines where they intersect at the top and right but can't drag it to the left. I can drag the vertical line down. I think I'm supposed to drag the intersection of the 2 lines to where my fuel pressure is. Is that right?
Based on the sensor specs:
12V input
1V = 0 PSI
5V = 100 PSI (Linear)

You shouldn’t have 5.0v with key on in the RawTps field. It should be a little under 2.0v if 1v is 0psi and 5v is 100psi. It looks like the sensor is doing its job if it’s getting an input of 5.0v at the rawtps field and showing 99.6psi. Where are you getting the 12v from? You could have a bad sensor, but it shouldn’t be seeing 5v on the signal unless you really have 100psi on the rail. You’ll need to double click the voltages on the bottom and have the first at 1v and last at 5v with an equal spacing of voltage on the rest since the pressure scale is linear.