Buick Sportsman XFI install help

I'm having an issue with my Sportsman installation. I'm not getting any voltage to the MAP connector KOEO.

I don't think I would have noticed but was checking power for my ALKY installation.

Attachments

• IMG_1776.JPG
    IMG_1776.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 154
  • IMG_6124.JPG
    IMG_6124.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 154
Talked to Cal Thursday afternoon and the car is up and running. The only thing I did before the call was calibrate the TPS.
The initial tune was pretty much spot on. We made a few adjustments and he educated me on the basics since I was pretty much clueless.

I haven’t had a chance to get it out of the garage yet. I’m out of town until Tuesday night. If the weather is nice Wednesday I’ll drive it quite a bit and play with it. I like the way the EDash integrates with the Sportsman.

Thanks Cal.

Talked to Cal Thursday afternoon and the car is up and running. The only thing I did before the call was calibrate the TPS.
The initial tune was pretty much spot on. We made a few adjustments and he educated me on the basics since I was pretty much clueless.

I haven’t had a chance to get it out of the garage yet. I’m out of town until Tuesday night. If the weather is nice Wednesday I’ll drive it quite a bit and play with it. I like the way the EDash integrates with the Sportsman.

Thanks Cal.
Thank you!!

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

Drove it for 30 minutes yesterday. I had a surge at about 1500 rpm. Active Learn was on, it changed a couple of cells and it never happened again. Good crisp throttle response, smooth idle, no tip in problems. A couple of times I got up to 10 lbs of boost. I didn't go higher because the tune is set up for Alky and I don't have any yet. Head out to RCG tomorrow to get some. Having fun learning something new.

I changed the fan on and off temps. Cal had them set at something like 168 and 160. I have a 180 deg. Tstat so I changed it to 188 and 180 on/off.

I'll be changing some cells in the highway cruise area to run leaner when I'm traveling.

I got the Alky hooked up and the tune for that was way off. I'm sure this is because I was using an 20/80 mix of Meth and water and I'm sure the initial tune Cal provided was for 100% Meth. Slowly upped the boost, the active learn made adjustments. Got up to 22 lbs. no kr and quit until the spring. The next day I brought the car out to RCG's for body work and paint where it will be for most of the winter. The interior is out and I'll be putting in a new leather interior. When all is back together I'll be scheduling a remote one on the dyno.

im having a problem that just started, my check engine light is not coming on when i turn the key on and the fuel pump is not working with koeo. i can jump the pump and cars starts. why would the check engine light stop working?

Before you start it or once it's running, are you seeing any ECU faults?

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

So everything looks normal while cranking? Sounds like a bad fuel pump relay or wiring

just having some time to play with the car tonight, while checking the fuel pump relay i notice the check engine light and crank light on the xfi is blinking together at the same rate. this is something just started tonight.. what does that mean?

just having some time to play with the car tonight, while checking the fuel pump relay i notice the check engine light and crank light on the xfi is blinking together at the same rate. this is something just started tonight.. what does that mean?

Do you have a power signal to the fuel relay from the FAST? I had an issue with intermittent no prime with the KOEO and it turned out to be a bad relay. I assumed the relay was the issue killing my fuel pump every year. Running below half a tank most the time probably didn’t help my situation. I have a guys car at my house now that has a bad Hotwire connector/relay at the back of the car. If you aren’t throwing any codes and no fuel pressure is the only thing that’s missing, I would start at the FAST’s prime output to the relay, power/grounds on the relay, fuel pump fuse, and relay/wires at the back of the car.

Low battery voltage.

You're not going to communicate. It's in "Flash" mode. Verify your battery connections are good. Also, verify your ECM fuse is good and the orange wire by the battery is connected

Put the sportsman back in. Go WOT and turn the ignition on