Buick @ Sick Week

"Bradley Arnold of Uncle Charlie’s Garage with co-pilot Brad of Tin Soldier Racecars accidentally running a personal best, trying to tame the beast for a nice 7.5, which they did later, and again, this morning in Bradenton. You can see it is a solid build, after sitting on the 2-step for a hot minute, and still running a SOLID pass!"

Seven entries are listed (above) as Buick.

One Hearse, one Roadmaster, the rest are Regals. Times & MPH are listed. No drivetrain info.

Bet it's a v8
From one of the FB group it is a 5.3 LS
1676437540102.png

As much as I love the Buick V6 I don't think you would see many able to run 7's and drive 1000 miles in a week. There may be some but not a lot.

View attachment 391480

As much as I love the Buick V6 I don't think you would see many able to run 7's and drive 1000 miles in a week. There may be some but not a lot.
Anything is possible, it's just a money and part availability thing.

One day some1 with the money n time will show up n run these events with a true buick v6. But then again I'm 3 deep in a quadruple ipa from el segundo.

View attachment 391480

We shall see in June

I was down there for the start of the race and they are all V8 cars. There is a white 86 Ttype in the DYO class. My buddy Justin had his 800hp 109 car there but lost a HG on Sunday testing. Shame too he made 795hp on a hub dyno a few weeks ago with a 68-70 turbo with all accessories full wt GN. His brother Jim is also there with a REALLY nice 7 sec 69 Firebird with LSx and twin 7675s and is still in it with 7 sec times.

I didn't get my GN done in time to make Sick Week in Florida but they switched my entry to Sick Summer in June. Cage got 25.3 cert last weekend and plan to have it running in March and will be shaking it out at Bowling Green