Buick Performance Shops in TX

gn1sandrail

Can I get any GN performance shops info anywhere in TX really. I am closest to Austin but can take the car further. I have a GN1 in a sand car I can't get to run. Motor always cranks, I always have spark, compression, and my injectors always show they are pulsing. I've done the no start tree a million times and replaced so many parts it's not even funny. Even had it running about a month ago and went to bed and got up the next day and it wouldn't run again. I just need a GN guy to sort it out for me at this point. Any help would be greatly appreciated 👍

Can I get any GN performance shops info anywhere in TX really. I am closest to Austin but can take the car further. I have a GN1 in a sand car I can't get to run. Motor always cranks, I always have spark, compression, and my injectors always show they are pulsing. I've done the no start tree a million times and replaced so many parts it's not even funny. Even had it running about a month ago and went to bed and got up the next day and it wouldn't run again. I just need a GN guy to sort it out for me at this point. Any help would be greatly appreciated 👍
Maybe I should add I just installed an MS3 Pro PNP. Just for reference if anyone is trying to troubleshoot for me.

Dale Crockett in Houston is an excellent but very slow mechanic. He has worked on all of my cars and currently is installing a billet motor in my white T Type. 713 647 6981.

Maybe I should add I just installed an MS3 Pro PNP. Just for reference if anyone is trying to troubleshoot for me.
Cam sync correct? I work on a lot of GN's here in North Houston and from surrounding areas/states. I have installed a lot of Holley's EFI here in north Houston.Not having the cam sync correct has stumped more than a few. Mark and Try moving the Cam sensor . Cant hurt..
Brian

have you tried to turn the cam sensor 180 degrees? I have often made that mistake.

I don't think so. I've drained the gas a few times while letting it sit in storage and put new gas in when I start working on it again and same problem.
Because you see the injs "pulsing" doesn't mean they are working.
Draining the system and letting it sit can/will create some nasty crud from the fuel evaporating.
Will it start with a splash of fuel into the t/b?