Buick-Olds-Pontiac show and go event of 2014 takes place Saturday, November 8th, at Atco Dragway NJ

phillyturbosix

Staff member
I've been to this event several times over the years nice group of guys! I'll most likely go this year. Mark your calendars see if we can bring some Buick's out!

Here is the e-mail I received from the event coordinator...

Buick-Olds-Pontiac show and go event of 2014 takes place Saturday, November 8th, at Atco Dragway. One last chance to see some cool BOP show cars and hot BOP racers. This year's event is hosted by the South Jersey Pontiac Club. Our members' cars will be on display but not in competition. This is a judged show for all Buicks, Oldsmobile, and Pontiacs. The weather can be 75 degrees or 35 degrees -- we've had both, and everything in between over the years -- but we'll still have a great time.

Tom Szymczyk, event coordinator
Delaware Valley Old Goat Club
South Jersey Pontiac Club
High Octane Region AACA
856-524-2588

I've been to this event several times over the years nice group of guys! I'll most likely go this year. Mark your calendars see if we can bring some Buick's out!

Here is the e-mail I received from the event coordinator...

Buick-Olds-Pontiac show and go event of 2014 takes place Saturday, November 8th, at Atco Dragway. One last chance to see some cool BOP show cars and hot BOP racers. This year's event is hosted by the South Jersey Pontiac Club. Our members' cars will be on display but not in competition. This is a judged show for all Buicks, Oldsmobile, and Pontiacs. The weather can be 75 degrees or 35 degrees -- we've had both, and everything in between over the years -- but we'll still have a great time.

Tom Szymczyk, event coordinator
Delaware Valley Old Goat Club
South Jersey Pontiac Club
High Octane Region AACA
856-524-2588
what time?

looks like it will be closer to 35 degrees than 75

flyer says gates open at 9:00 eliminations start at 1:00
heres the flyer

BOPapalooza-2014-web.jpg

nobody posted any updates to this but there werent a lot of buick turbos that turned out for this , was really cold

congrats to joey for coming down and entering the show where he won a trophy in his GN

i drove the 86GN down and back about 120 mile round trip, just wish i had connected the heat before the trip
went racing in super/pro with only about ten cars in that class along with the only other GN that showed up to run.
redlighted blew the tires on the hit and the timeshot before this ..decided to ride it out anyway
not my best et but the Mph on this pass show it will be quick once the traction is sorted out, the run before this was 112-141.15
1115141128.jpg

Last edited: