BUICK NIGHT - SAT. APRIL 8th (5-9PM) @ OTTO'S BBQ Updated with Pics!

I did not meet everyone but yall have some beautiful cars. If my car turns out half as nice i will be ecstatic. I cant wait for the next get together where i can stay longer.

I had a great time and it was nice to see everyone. Seeing everyone's awesome cars inspires me to get back to work on my car.

James, can't thank you enough! 1 - incentive to get my car out of the garage and on the road, 2 - got to meet a lot more turbo Buick owners and it was a really cool father/son deal for me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wow James, seems your hard work has prompted guys to get busy on their TR's. Hopefully the group will grow in size now. It's weird, The GN/TR seems to be somewhat of a misfit in todays modern musclecars but seems we got the most attention Saturday. There was an endless stream of folks checking out the "Buick" section. All I can say is: (y)

Agreed. I did work on this for about ( 4 ) months. It's a bit of work planning the event, securing door prizes, answering questions, keeping in touch with TR owners, and correlating with the GBodys of Houston members. I am humbled by you guy's praise, and thankful to be a part of TR community. I am looking forward to next years event, and will be asking for input, before the planning stages. I already have ideas, and may need some help next year... Thanks for your support! James-