Buick meet Oct 6th

Yikes. out of state... But not too far i guess. :biggrin:

I dont know I might. Alot of people going that I wouldn't mind talkin to.

Convoy

I think Steve V and I are doing to convoy thing, leaving Sat AM. I am coming back Sunday.

You are welcome to follow us. We need to pick a spot meet and a time.:cool:

What time are you planning to leave?

I need to get bigger injectors on the Buick. I checked my PL from over the summer and they're running at 104% Duty Cycle and knocking about 3.5 degrees, I just can't decide how big to go. Good times. Right now I'm waiting on the translator and LS1 MAF to come in.

I believe Pete gets off the boat at 7:30AM,I live out in Lynnhaven. We should probably leave about 7 and meet him somewhere in between.

Tracey,German,Paul,you guys watching this thread,anyone else interested in coming along. The more the merryer:D

Hi. John From Newport News Va 87 G.n I Hang At The Beach Ocean Front At Harbour Point. Do You Have Parts For Sale Front Mout Inercooler 757-927-5232 Cell Or Text Headgasket Went At 28 Pounds 11.40 Et

I believe Pete gets off the boat at 7:30AM,I live out in Lynnhaven. We should probably leave about 7 and meet him somewhere in between.

Tracey,German,Paul,you guys watching this thread,anyone else interested in coming along. The more the merryer:D

Can't make it this time. Sure as hell wish I could go...

im going but i dont have my gn :eek: broke a rod and went thru block last month would it be ok if i followed u guys

I won't be able to make it till walbro cuts the deal to trade in the bad F20000169 pump I got. With the stocker its been alittle scary, lots of sputters in odd places. And needless to say I don't wanna go unless I'm taking the GN. :p

Ttypeguy I hope you got in touch with them. I think they are leaving this weekend. :eek:

Have fun yall!

Date

The Date is Oct 18th,not the 6th like the title says.

I live in Va Beach,anyone that wants to meet and follow me and the wife, PM me. We are leaving at 7AM sharp Sat the 18th. I know I am meeting up with Pete. So far that's the only confirmed person. Everyone is welcome.

Ptom

Ptom you need to change your sig: Your engine and trans is not stock quality......I built it,it's better than stock:D

Hey steve if the weather holds up im down to tag along. Will you guys be staying the night?

I am not,but Pete is. My wife has treatments Sunday morning so we are going home. If we leave at 7 should get there 10-11ish. I will be ready to go by 4-5. Still be home at a decent hour:)