Buick Manuals/Literature/etc - Last of it!

57loboy

cars,trucks&tractors-ohmy
Cleaning out the last of the GN/Buick stuff here, down to the books and manuals now:

a) 1987 full-line dealer catalog "The Buick Book", very nice condition - $20 shipped
b) 1987 "Buyers Guide" - similar to above, but not as many pages - $15 shipped
c) "The Style Review" from Spring 2005 - 2 copies, has a magazine sized reprint of the Ibusuki GNX print in the back. 1 opened but mint, 1 still in printer's shrink wrap, both for $25 shipped
d) new, unused "Buick Motorsports" decal for use on inside of glass - $4 shipped
e) 1987 Fisher Body Manual for Buick/Olds/Cadillac - full line, $40 shipped
f) MOTOR Crash Estimating Guide 2/92 edition, excellent shape - $25 shipped
g) Lot of Kirban manuals: 84-87 Regal/G body Sunroof & T-top trouble shooter booklet, 86-87 Buick Turbo Regal Engine guide by Pete Hoffman (some marks on cover and inside), Kirban's 86-87 Regal Tips/Tricks vol 1&2 and Kirban's "side of the road" vol 1&2 - $50 shipped
h) 6/91 edition of GM 44W Parts catalog, complete, all 3 sections - $100 shipped
i) 87 GM Chassis Service Manual - hard copy, edited to include only G-body sections (2 big binders) and also CD version of Regal/GN only from known ebay supplier of CD version - $65 shipped
j) Misc books/manuals as one lot: Chilton #7307 75-87 Buick Regal manual, Haynes #19030(627) Buick Midsize (Rwd) manual, Chilton #7397 Turbocharged Cars & Trucks manual, Kirban's Guide to 86-87 Buick Turbo Regals, Kirban's Guide to Buying a Used 86-87 Buick Turbo Regal - $40 shipped for all

PayPal is preferred method of payment - thanks!

Pages intact?

Condition? Rips tears or unreadable pages? If very good I am interested.

You didn't mention which item in particular, but everything is in very good overall condition. The Hoffman engine book has some marks on the cover/fingerprints/etc, but everything else is really nice. The service binder, body manual and 44w parts manual have never been used, just been sitting on a shelf for a bunch of years...

Items a (full line brochure) & d (decal) sold pending receipt of payment...

OOOPs! I was typing faster than I can think.

LOL.... Yea I am interested in the chassis service manual

i) 87 GM Chassis Service Manual - hard copy, edited to include only G-body sections (2 big binders) and also CD version of Regal/GN only from known ebay supplier of CD version - $65 shipped

Is this is the the loose leaf 2 volume with supplement and updates edited for just the Regal/G body stuff?

Thanks

Chassis manual is the big honkin' loose leaf one, with the updates that I got a while back. I inserted the supplements and removed anything that was not g-body related and bindered them on their own. After I spent that time and $, I found the CD version and bought that too. You get both the CD and the binders for the $65.

Just posted my Isubuki GNX print in the GNX section - #37 of 55 artist's proofs...

Cleaning out the last of the GN/Buick stuff here, down to the books and manuals now:

b) 1987 "Buyers Guide" - similar to full line dealer catalog, but not as many pages - $15 shipped
c) "The Style Review" from Spring 2005 - 2 copies, has a magazine sized reprint of the Isubuki GNX print in the back. 1 opened but mint, 1 still in printer's shrink wrap, both for $25 shipped
e) 1987 Fisher Body Manual for Buick/Olds/Cadillac - full line, great condition - $40 shipped
f) MOTOR Crash Estimating Guide 2/92 edition, excellent shape - $25 shipped
h) 6/91 edition of GM 44W Parts catalog, complete, all 3 sections - $100 shipped
i) 87 GM Chassis Service Manual - hard copy, edited to include only G-body sections (2 big binders) and also CD version of Regal/GN only from known ebay supplier of CD version - $65 shipped for both
j) Misc books/manuals as one lot: Chilton #7307 75-87 Buick Regal manual, Haynes #19030(627) Buick Midsize (Rwd) manual, Chilton #7397 Turbocharged Cars & Trucks manual, Kirban's Guide to 86-87 Buick Turbo Regals, Kirban's Guide to Buying a Used 86-87 Buick Turbo Regal - $40 shipped for all

PayPal is preferred method of payment - thanks!

This ^^ is the listing of what is left... Some of you have asked me to hold some stuff and I've not heard back - let me know - thanks!

Whats up loboy. Just inquiring on the Service Manual and CD. Still have it? I am interested.:D

Whats up loboy. Just inquiring on the Service Manual and CD. Still have it? I am interested.:D

Yep - still here...many have said they were interested, then nothing further. Someone will step up I am sure...

Item i) is sold pending receipt of payment - - finally someone steps up!

Item j) is now sold too... Other stuff still here - b), c), e), f), h) - all need a new home.

I want this box out of the hallway... Other than a chrome "Buick" trunk emblem and a fender "T" from my old '87 Limited Turbo, there's nothing Buick related left at my house!:eek: One price gets it all:

b) 1987 "Buyers Guide" - similar to full line dealer catalog, but not as many pages
c) "The Style Review" from Spring 2005 - 2 copies, has a magazine sized reprint of the Isubuki GNX print in the back. 1 opened but mint, 1 still in printer's shrink wrap
e) 1987 Fisher Body Manual for Buick/Olds/Cadillac - full line, great condition
f) MOTOR Crash Estimating Guide 2/92 edition, excellent shape
h) 6/91 edition of GM 44W Parts catalog, complete, all 3 sections

All 5 items (6 actually as there are 2 of one of them...) for $120 shipped. PM me...thanks!:D