• Won't eat them at all hate em

• Have to add a ingredient and heat up

• Eat them right out of the can

Results are only viewable after voting.

fast86gn

Texas Moderator
Staff member
Warning! Health nuts stop reading here.

So maybe this is a southern thing I really don't know? You northern guys can chime in on that. But I have to ask and let you vote on it.
I think most folks like Pork n Beans? Even if you don't there is a choice for you in this poll.

I grew up on them, doesn't matter the brand really but I like the Van Camp's brand myself.

I will eat them straight from the can not warm them up nothing. My wife has to have them heated up with a little butter added. Me? Just open the can. Now also I love them cold but with fried potatoes. Love that stuff ❤ together.

So like em? Hate em? Cold? Hot? With any other particular foods?

The wife just made venison and beans this weekend. We grew up on it as well and it’s still a common dish

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I grew up being forced to eat Van de Camps brand.

Once I was out of the house, never again, ever.

Bush's Bourbon and Brown Sugar for me. Perfect with hot dogs!
My wife will doctor lesser brands with bacon and brown sugar too.

Bush’s vote here we even stopped in a few years ago when we were in Tennessee on vacation.

Attachments

• 711A312F-166B-4F32-8173-D789B007851D.jpeg
    711A312F-166B-4F32-8173-D789B007851D.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 29
I like Bush as well more of a baked bean though. Bought some the other day

None of the Bush brands are "Pork and Beans", they are all baked beans. There's a difference .

Van de Camps and Campbell's are the only national brands I know of. There are several store and small brand P&B's out there, especially in the south, but if we are going to talk about PORK AND BEANS, let talk about the real thing. The horrible, nasty, real thing. :confused: ;):)

None of the Bush brands are "Pork and Beans", they are all baked beans. There's a difference .

Van de Camps and Campbell's are the only national brands I know of. There are several store and small brand P&B's out there, especially in the south, but if we are going to talk about PORK AND BEANS, let talk about the real thing. The horrible, nasty, real thing. :confused:;):)

Lmao

I'll eat Cambells too... I know they have a plant in Paris, TX not sure if that is HQ or not?

Lmao

I'll eat Cambells too... I know they have a plant in Paris, TX not sure if that is HQ or not?

My dad, he LOVED 'em. He was a straight out of the can with saltines guy. Uhg....... Two of my brothers, too. Me and the oldest brother won't touch 'em.

I had to eat that shit when I was a kid along with fried hot dogs and occasional spam delight. lol Never again. whats with the double posts?

I had to eat that shit when I was a kid along with fried hot dogs
Ahhhh , the old hot dog slices , remember it well . About 40 yrs ago I got the muchies and only had a can of P&B's , not good enough so after searching for something to go with it I came up with this . Fried onions , browned up ground beef , melted american cheese all warmed up together . Sticks to the ribs , and still make it to this day !!