Buick GNX #276-2100 miles $75k obo

RobC86GN

Ive always wanted to own a GNX, and now that I have one, I dont want it anymore. I love these cars, but fear of driving it, and putting on miles makes it a hassle to own. I have owned a number of GNs and worked my way to this GNX in the 15yrs Ive been into turbo buicks. I will be getting out of them again. I might look for a driver quality GN with low miles but thats it. Here is some info on my GNX:

-All stock, except new bumper fillers a few days ago.
-Body 6.5/10-Paint is checked on hood, two spots paint has faded real bad (hood and trunk lid) 3 small dents-overall presentable, and looks good from 10ft away.
-hood pad is gone
-No rust-lived in California last 18yrs
-Interior 9/10-its pretty much perfect except a small spot on dash cluster is warped. About size of a nickel.
-2,109 original miles
-I dont have any documents, but car is in the GNX registry
-No accidents
-VIN#1G4GJ1172HP448817

Ill post very detailed photos in the next few of days (please dont ask me to email pics, they will all be posted here on my ad). Car is exactly as described. It runs and drives like a new car. No issues that I know of. Feel free to send a mechanic to inspect it, or if you are local you are more than welcome to come look at it. Im asking $75k or best offer. I want to sell this car ASAP, so bring in your serious offers. I am located in Oregon about an hour south of Portland. Shipping is no problem. $1000 for open trailer, and $1500 for enclosed trailer. Car basically needs a paint job to be perfect. Its presentable the way it is and looks good from 10ft away. Any questions just ask. I answer pretty quickly. NO TRADES PLEASE.
Do you still have this?

That’s what I told him 2 posts ago that it’s from 2018
Some folks never give up!

never give up.png