buick gn in wedding?

tbkustomz

Turbo_T
just wondering if any body has actually drove their gn to their wedding.. i just bought another one but im not sure if i have enough time to work on it before my wedding in sept but i would love to drive it the church and park it in the front and take pics with my wife... any body has done it and have pics?

I had 7 at mine. Wikedv6 had like 17 but that was in the early 90s. Sure was fun. I was thinking of having friends bring them to my sons christening lol

prenup lol,, ay spoolin hooligan me and my cusin attended a funeral years back for friend that past and that was in the into turbo buicks their was like 4 gns parked at the cemetary...the least you can do you no

Here you go.. This is my wife and I in our 07' wedding
GN wedding.jpg

That was a cellphone picture of a picture that hangs on our living room wall, Lol

My Buick is my "mistress" and the wife wouldn't stand for her to be at our big day... In all fairness to my wife though, I didn't push the issue too hard; she probably would have allowed it.

Here's another I always liked. The pics dont look that great the way im doing this but you get the idea.
gn wedding2.JPG

My daughter had hers there.. Wedding was a "Drag Racing Theme" :D Complete with a working Christmas tree. Don't have them driving away in the car on the computer. :(
100_1112.JPG
100_1106.JPG