Buick GN Garage Sale

Kevin87TurboT

How many can I own??
Two Caspers XFI Harness adapters. $200/ea

Stock 87 headers and crossover. Freshly welded. These don't leak. $140

Magnecore plug wires. Have just a few hundred miles on them. Look nearly new. $50

Used cam sensor $50 shipped

LT1 Alternator $50 shipped

Stock MAF sensor. $60

Chrome cold air pipe with K&N. $75

Mildly ported stock heads with Z28 springs. These went 10.8's in the quarter! $330 shipped

Stock flexplate. In good shape! $50 shipped

Clean, mildly ported 87 intake with plenum, fuel rails, stock injectors and throttle body. $300

There's a lot more stuff that I'll be posting soon!

Is the alternator the 140 amp version? Is the pully on it? Any pics?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Two Caspers XFI Harness adapters. $200/ea

Stock 87 headers and crossover. Freshly welded. These don't leak. $140

Magnecore plug wires. Have just a few hundred miles on them. Look nearly new. $50

Used cam sensor $50 shipped

LT1 Alternator $50 shipped

Stock MAF sensor. $60

Chrome cold air pipe with K&N. $75

Mildly ported stock heads with Z28 springs. These went 10.8's in the quarter! $330 shipped

Stock flexplate. In good shape! $50 shipped

Clean, mildly ported 87 intake with plenum, fuel rails, stock injectors and throttle body. $300

There's a lot more stuff that I'll be posting soon!

First on the mildly ported 87 intake with plenum, fuel rails, stock injectors and throttle body. Kevin can you post pics? Intake and plenum were on a stock iron head or ported heads? What's the mileage on the stock 28lbs injectors?

First on the mildly ported 87 intake with plenum, fuel rails, stock injectors and throttle body. Kevin can you post pics? Intake and plenum were on a stock iron head or ported heads? What's the mileage on the stock 28lbs injectors?
The intake was matched to a mildly ported set of cast iron heads. It's in great shape.
I'm not sure how many miles the injectors have on them, but I recently had them flowed.

5F8B756A-D16A-4F98-A32A-0CDCDF462AB5_zpsnxupeld3.jpg

7B87F9D6-29A8-4B10-BD30-222A3BBD8C35_zpsaj6xtexu.jpg
The vacuum block is not included