BUICK dyno day? houston

I plan on bringing two cars as well, my 87 and my dads T. See ya there Chris and everybody else

I'm hoping for the same out of my car.... last time i was disappointed with 427/458 on a superflow dyno... but it trapped 124 at the time.

JD,
I am going to guess 620 WHP @ 26 PSI/5700 RPM :D
But hey, we all know roller dyno numbers can be deceiving.

This event will provide some GREAT data to determine the converter flash stall.

JD,
I am going to guess 620 WHP @ 26 PSI/5700 RPM :D
But hey, we all know roller dyno numbers can be deceiving.

This event will provide some GREAT data to determine the converter flash stall.

lol it will be a cold day in hell when my car sees 620 at the rear. But heres to hoping... my guess is 497 hp 558 trq 5450/4850:)

lol it will be a cold day in hell when my car sees 620 at the rear. But heres to hoping... my guess is 497 hp 558 trq 5450/4850:)

Haha! My bad.
Wonder if John will bring that car with the "Aluminum painted block" to the dyno. :eek:

It could happen....Just got the motor in ....and get the combination lined out... :)

How about you “make it happen” LOL!
Just kidding . . . . I should talk.:rolleyes:
How is the paint on the block holding up? :biggrin:

so is this dynopallooza gonna happen cause i live like blocks away from this place and would love to see this go down

I can bring my black car, errr, i mean sedan ;) The GN is out for the count right now but i would like to show up. Where, when, and how much?

I was about to make the exact same post. I'll bring the black sedan and dyno it.

A few members have asked if they will be able to operate their car on the dyno to watch for KR etc. and, have indicated that this will be a “make/break” condition of them attending the event.

Unfortunately, the club has been notified that event attendees will not be allowed to operate their cars on the dyno. :frown: Just want to give advanced notice to those who have concerns.

How much to come hang out and watch? Lol I jus moved our here from California to attend the local automotive machining school. I drive a 67 skylark if that helps haha

anyone can come out and watch. but unfortunately i cant let anyone operate the dyno due to a couple concerns.

if the owners want to ride in the passenger seat to monitor and give me "parameters" for a safe dyno pull then i can do that with no problem, as i do own a turbo buick myself so i fully understand "knock" concerns....

the safety of everyone and their auto's is our main concern, but like i said before, if the owner of each vehicle wants to give me or whoever is operating their car on the dyno a "5 minute debriefing" on how to run their car we will be all ears

and then if the owner wants to "ride along" its encouraged.

i promise you all that the last thing any of us want to do is break any car on the dyno