Buick Bash June 15-17 2023 / Ohio

TurboWh1

Calling all racers and Buick enthusiasts out there... Sharing this flyer. Looks like another exciting Buick event for 2023!!

Attachments

• 49758 (1).jpeg
    49758 (1).jpeg
    263.6 KB · Views: 270
Calling all racers and Buick enthusiasts out there... Sharing this flyer. Looks like another exciting Buick event for 2023!!
A really top notch race facility- I raced there in June of 2020 the last time John Csordas hosted that Buick event. I'm planning on taking my GN to the event and race- the only thing I regret is the 12 hour tow to get there.

Yes 2020 was the last time they had it. So let's get there and support them so that this continues. In 2020 I had a great time and I'm sure I will in 2023
Thank you for the information. We have to support our Buick events

This will be like a mini bowling Green and maybe we can make it almost as big. I love lots of competitions. Hrpartsnstuff was there in 2020 and hopefully a few more vendors will show up.

I cant wait hopefully there is a good turn out so it becomes a every year event. Thanks for bringing a all Buick event back to Ohio!

I've been passing the word to all my Buick buddies and I think it's going to have a great turnout. I think we have about six cars coming up from Dayton and at least five in my area.

Let's keep our fingers crossed for the weather and it should be a great mini bowling Green

Ray and I will be there with at least 5 cars including both my 25.3 GN and pro-touring Ttype

That's awesome Chadswe4!
Here's what I did. I just googled
hotels near quaker city motorsports park. I also believe you can camp right there at the Motorsport park! See ya there

Thanks for the info Blacky. I did look in the area. Just trying to see where the best place to stay is. Thanks again. See you there.

Not sure on the best place. Just check out the ratings and good luck. I know getting a hotel for bowling Green is interesting because I like to stay at a good place but sometimes they don't have parking for trailers, so take that into consideration when choosing.

Not sure on the best place. Just check out the ratings and good luck. I know getting a hotel for bowling Green is interesting because I like to stay at a good place but sometimes they don't have parking for trailers, so take that into consideration when choosing.
Given the sketchy "security" at the hotels, it may be safer to leave the trailer at the track...

We leave our trailers at the track all the time . No one wants to be pulling a trailer around going to dinner .
I've been to the last Bash at the Quake and there is plenty of room to leave your trailer there .

Dynonan thanks for the reply. Also, can't you camp overnight at that place so there are people that are always there, correct?

Hopefully, the guys closer to that location that don't do BG will show up.
Being it's a month after BG, the "sticker shock" could be an issue.