Buick Avista Twin Turbo Concept At Detroit Show!

Looks a little like the jag to me:
jag.png

I would not call it 'rebadged' when it has all new sheet metal and a new interior - thats a bad word in gm now , hopefully they dont revisit their 80's rebadging mistakes

Could someone please photo shop the slope on the hood. If there was a GN version you got to have that. lol

but have you driven the Caddy to compare? sometimes things cost more because they are worth the extra money.

You're kidding, right? But to answer your question, yes I have. Unimpressed. GM still hasn't impressed me with their build quality and materials.

This feels like the '05 GTO all over again. Giddy manufacturers trying to milk a platform via sentiment versus content.

I don't see it as rebadge or milking the nostalgia too much. I just want a rwd coupe with plenty of power and a trishield on the front. If it ain't decent it wont sell but if it hits the dealer ill definitely take a test drive.
I bought a front drive regal gran sport in '91. Haven't bought a new Buick since and wont if it is wrong wheel drive. At this point I'd even consider it if it had more doors. But id rather have a coupe.

257520a860b31e6d8569d3e6cc637f03.jpg

Sure you guys have seen this but....
I like it and would sell my G8 to get one if they don't screw things up.
It would be easy to make it a great looking sinister ride.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk