BUICK and CADILLAC TEST N TUNE Aug 10th

Limited T

Alright...
Super Excited to announce. I have a firm date set in stone for an
All Buick Test N Tune Day here in Texas.

August 10th 2019

Test N Tune will be from 5pm to 12pm for us.
$20 Gate Fee
$10 Tech Card

The track manager, Gaylen Smith has been very generous to us and told me last night, anyone that comes to the all Buick Test N Tune Day can feel free to stay after our event for more Testing if they like, for No Added Cost!!. Because of this, I would encourage anyone and everyone to give him a nice thanks when they see him, plus spend some money at their track for food and drinks, plus maybe some awesome track apparel.

This track has Amazing Prep, you will not be disappointed!.

They also do test n tune, plus grudge racing on Friday nights. Gaylen said, anyone that wants to show up on Friday can leave their trailer and car at the track overnight.

PLEASE HELP SHARE THIS TNT DAY WITH ANY AND ALL OTHER BUICK PAGES.

Xtreme Raceway Park
1800 S Interstate 45 Service Rd, Ferris, TX 75125
(972) 544-3724

Last edited by a moderator:
We need a good showing if we expect them to do more for us in the future... every car counts. New to racing your Buick? What is a better day to come out and learn than with Buick friends.

1/8 mile racing at its best. 9 sec car to whatever doesn't matter how slow or fast you are all are welcome. And remember it can be any car that has Buick power and a Buick body with any engine.

Even just to show your car and hang out bring em all out and support this event so we can have more of these in the future.

Thanks to Ken for setting this up.

I'll see you there!

I will be there with my car.

Thank you so much for putting this together Ken!

Looking forward to meeting everyone. It should be a great time.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

If we get a good turnout, I’d like to turn it into a 2-3 day event. Have some real nice classes with good payouts. The Track Manger said that sounded like a good time also. Plus bring in some vendors and tuners also!.

I realize there’s a lot of Texas, Oklahoma, New Mexico, Louisiana people that don’t make Bowling Green, because of the long drive. Maybe this could turn into a nice Buick event every year!.

Just wanted to say THANKS again to Jerryl for putting together that great event yesterday. I enjoyed myself and learned alot. It was great to meet all the guys and have the "honor" of Bison tuning my car! Hats off to you for all the hard work, planning and coordination that you put into the event.

Also, want to thank James for helping out (on a day that he had work) and also putting together the Annual Turbobuick Meet the day before.

Special thanks to Bison for coming taking time out of his busy schedule.

Lastly, i want to thank the gentlemen that was running the dyno for us (forgive me, i cant remember name)

Just wanted to say THANKS again to Jerryl for putting together that great event yesterday. I enjoyed myself and learned alot. It was great to meet all the guys and have the "honor" of Bison tuning my car! Hats off to you for all the hard work, planning and coordination that you put into the event.

Also, want to thank James for helping out (on a day that he had work) and also putting together the Annual Turbobuick Meet the day before.

Special thanks to Bison for coming taking time out of his busy schedule.

Lastly, i want to thank the gentlemen that was running the dyno for us (forgive me, i cant remember name)

Hope all you Houston guys make the Buick Test N Tune. If I get a good attendance, by next year, I'd like to turn it into a 2-3 day event.

Just wanted to bring this up to the top again. A little over a week to go. Looking forward to seeing everyone and meeting new. Should be a great time, see you there!

Just wanted to bring this up to the top again. A little over a week to go. Looking forward to seeing everyone and meeting new. Should be a great time, see you there!
Yep! Looking forward to it! Should be a good time.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Hopefully the rain will stay away on Saturday.

Just fyi....this event has been cancelled due to the high potential for rain on Saturday, per Ken White (Limited T). He is going to reschedule it for sometime in the near future.