Buick 6 Stage 2 Block

87national55

Looking for a Buick Motorsports oncenter Stage 2 block. Let me know what you have

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There’s one on Craigslist Chicago but the price is way high

Scot W on the board here has an aluminum Stage 2 block he is selling. You should talk to him.

No its not cheap but none of them are.

There’s one on Craigslist Chicago but the price is way high
I have spoken to that guy by text. Seems like a nice guy, but I still think he may be a little delusional. That one is an off-center 016.

And BTW, I just purchased one for about 1/3 his original asking price.

I have spoken to that guy by text. Seems like a nice guy, but I still think he may be a little delusional. That one is an off-center 016.

And BTW, I just purchased one for about 1/3 his original asking price.

Thanks for the info.

I’d buy a TA block before I’d buy this, but here it is:
That was my thought exactly! This owner originally wanted 10,000 dollars for it and even went as far as saying this block was far superior to a TA block. I giggled at that statement. So getting a TA block is exactly what I was prepared to do.

I’m currently running a 016 bIock and only wanted an identical back-up for my very specific set-up. Problem was, I personally only knew of two “true virgin” 016 blocks for sale in the US. This was one of them, and the other one is Owned by one of the most hated guys in the Buick world.

Then, it turns out, dank GN had one for sale. We made a deal and he shipped it.

That was my thought exactly! This owner originally wanted 10,000 dollars for it and even went as far as saying this block was far superior to a TA block. I giggled at that statement. So getting a TA block is exactly what I was prepared to do.

I’m currently running a 016 bIock and only wanted an identical back-up for my very specific set-up. Problem was, I personally only knew of two “true virgin” 016 blocks for sale in the US. This was one of them, and the other one is Owned by one of the most hated guys in the Buick world.

Then, it turns out, dank GN had one for sale. We made a deal and he shipped it.

By chance was it on center?

You guys with your cast iron.... harrumph!
F27AD0A5-27C0-443B-B5C6-93454784BE0C.jpeg