Buick 3.8 Billet Alternator Relocation Bracket **New** A/C & Power Steering Delete

86BuickT

I have for sale a Champion billet alternator relocation bracket. This bracket is in new condition. The bracket was installed on the car, but had ZERO run time on the bracket and belt. Changed directions part way through the project and then decided to sale the car. Below is the product description from cottonsperformance where I purchased the bracket. The link price is for the kit only w/o a belt.When I received the kit, I had the brackets clear powder coated. Comes with a new belt and hardware. The price is $150.00 + shipping. Preferred payment method is paypal.

Product ID: CRH-B1011

Alternator Bracket w/o Power Steering

Champion Alternator Bracket

For applications where power steering and air conditioning is not required. Exceptionally strong design machined from solid 6061-T6 billet aluminum. Unique Stainless Steel flanged inserts that clamp the alternator securely in place. Replaces bulky and complicated OEM brackets and idler pulleys. Relocates the alternator from the OEM location allowing more room for turbo plumbing etc. Turn buckle / rod end adjustment allows for effortless alternator belt tensioning.
http://www.cottonsperformance.com/products.asp?cat=33

IMG_20180519_101638933 Bracket.jpgIMG_20180519_101631451 Bracket.jpgIMG_20180519_101618541 Bracket.jpg