Buick 25.2 Race Car Roller - Beautiful & Delivered for $24,900

pamo61

87 Turbo Buick Regal Grand National 25.2 Outlaw Drag

Outlaw - L/S - Fastest Street Car - Drag Radial - NHRA

Price of $24,900.00 Includes –

New belts & window net – buyer’s choice

Renewed chassis cert for 25.2 for 2 more years

Mike’s Transmission Pro-Built Powerglide transmission with driveshaft & Pro Torque converter

Delivery anywhere in the continental United States in enclosed transporter

I don't have a way to post pictures here, but if you check out racingjunk.com and ebay and search "buick 25.2" it will come right up and you can see tons of pictures, or email me at patric (at) fusionmoto.com and I will send then straight to you. Please contact me directly with questions becasue I don't check the board very often. Thanks again.

As-Is / Where - Is price of $19,900 with no extras. Here are the details:

I built this car from the ground up. It started as a little old lady’s Regal. Once the car was complete, we ran it for two years with a twin turbo Buick V6 and a Powerglide. After a year and half or so, we added the fiberglass doors and front clip. Previously, it was an all steel car. The car has gone a best of 7.90 @ 176 mph with 60 foot times in the high 1.20s on an ET street tire that was very difficult to deal with. It would have gone faster on a drag radial. At the time the car weighed a little over 2800 lbs with driver and the 6 cylinder motor made about 1200 HP at the crank. The car was very easy to drive and was extremely consistent, usually running within a tenth for the entire weekend. The car also left very quickly. Average reaction times were in the low teens or single digits.

The motor blew up so I decided to pull it all apart to paint everything, do a minor chassis upgrade to 25.2 (it has always been very close to a 25.2) and build a V8 for 10.5 Outlaw racing. Once I got it all done I realized that I didn’t really have the money or time to finish the motor or to race it regularly, so I have decided to sell it. This car was never put together just to sell. Every single bolt, screw and part was installed with the intent for me to race this car, so there were no shortcuts. This car is complete as it sits, less motor and trans. If you have looked at other cars, I am sure you have seen “ready to run chassis” that are anything but. This car really is ready to go. Put your motor in it and go racing the next day.

Please look at all of the pictures and call or email me anytime if you have any questions or need any info. I can be reached @ patrick (at) fusionmoto.com or 805.432.8009

Rear End – Section 1

Chris Alston FAB9 Chromoly housing – fully braced

35 spline Tom’s Differential axels

Mark Williams billet 3rd member

3.90 Gears, extra set of gears included (4.10?)

Electronics – Section 2

MSD Digital 7

MSD Coil

Innovative Turbo Boost Controller

Set up for one or two 16 volt batteries

Wired for Electric Fan for Radiator & Transmission Cooler

Wired for Electric water pump

Wired for Water pump to cycle intercooler water

All lighting works for street car classes

All wiring tested last week

Full electrical documentation provided with car

Interior – Section 3

Full powder coated custom sheet metal interior

Full headliner

Lots of original plastic interior pieces

Fiberglass dash and custom gauge installation

Custom switch panels – one for running car and one for lighting system

B&M Pro-Gate Shifter

Kirkey racing seat & seat cover

Original Buick Grand National steering wheel with quick release adapter

Chassis – NHRA 25.2 Pro Certification to 6.0 – Section 4

Certified last year

Performance Engineering custom chassis

Chromoly chassis - firewall back

Wishbone & Rear anti-sway bar

Front suspension bolt ons for certain “stock” or “street car” class requirements

Global West Drag Racing upper & lower tubular control arms

Front QA1 Drag Racing adjustable coil over kit

Front drop spindles

Modified lower control arms for the car to sit even lower in the front

New Rack & Pinion conversion setup

Front wheels – Centerline 15x4

Front Tires – Mickey Thompson 26x4.5 ET Fronts

Custom Chromoly 4 link rear suspension

Rear QA1 Drag Racing Springs

Rear Koni double adjustable coil-over shocks

Rear wheels – Centerline 15x10

Rear tires – Mickey Thompson 31x14.5 ET Street – Room for much larger tires

Custom Chromoly wheelie bar with Wheeleez wheels

Wilwood brakes all around, biggest available

Easily stops from 175 MPH without the parachute

It currently has an on board air system for the boost controller, but can be repurposed for shocks, air shifter or anything else the buyer wants to use it for

Everything painted or powder coated, including the rear end

Best of Everything – Chromoly Everything

Safety – Section 5

NHRA Certified 25.2 Pro Chassis – 6.00 seconds or slower up to 3200 pounds

Funny Car Cage

Crow Products custom window net – Needs to be updated – INCLUDED WITH BUY IT NOW

Brand New Simpson 5 point Platinum CamLock belt system – Needs to be updated – INCLUDED WITH BUY IT NOW

Chute Products parachute

Dual Bottle On Board Fire System – One kit for the Driver’s compartment & one kit for Engine compartment

Body – Section 6

87 Buick Regal, title in hand – Registered as non-operational vehicle

All steal with fiberglass front clip, hood, doors, deck lid and bumpers

Lexan side, quarter and rear windows

Side windows are OEM style curved windows which are WAY nicer than most

Windshield is OEM style glass

Painted 2008 Corvette Z06 Silver with white flames under the clear coat that extend the length of the doors

Custom hand painted corner lights and headlight buckets

Custom hand painted front grill

Custom built aluminum wing

Car is beautiful

Notes – Section 7

Best of Everything

Car is currently set up for a small block Chevy and a Powerglide with a mid plate and motor plate, but can be easily changed to a different setup

This is a straight car, it is perfect. Has the best of everything. No exaggeration on anything listed. Feel free to check it out and to have anyone else check it out for you, it is beautiful.

Complete setup is barely used – beware of other chassis that are not COMPLETE

No expense spared

Additional items included with BUY IT NOW price ONLY:

Transmission –

Mike’s Transmission Pro Race Powerglide

Dedenbear SFI Case

Upgraded billet input shaft

Billet gears

Pro-Torque racing converter

Best of Everything

Miscellaneous –

New seat belts – buyer’s choice

New custom fit window net – buyer’s choice

Updated chassis certification for 2 more years

Delivery –

I have a 28 foot enclosed transporter that I will use to deliver this car to your door, from Los Angeles to anywhere in the continental United States.

Extras – NOT INCLUDED / NEGOTIABLE

I also have a brand new, never installed SBC V8 4340 Crower Crankshaft, plus a custom air/water intercooler, 321 stainless bends to build headers, aluminum radiator with electric fans plus a bunch of other stuff. Call me to talk about a package deal.

I have done my best to list everything as accurately as possible, but if you need any other information or have questions on the info provided, please email or call anytime. It is sad to see it go, but I would rather see it go down the track than sit in the garage. Thank you for your interest.

I don't have a way to post pictures here, but if you check out racingjunk.com and ebay and search "buick 25.2" it will come right up and you can see tons of pictures, or email me at patric (at) fusionmoto.com and I will send then straight to you. Please contact me directly with questions becasue I don't check the board very often. Thanks again.

Some pics. This is pamo61 car. I'm just posten pics for em. Sweet ride for sure.

Attachments

• DSC00028.jpg
    DSC00028.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 2,223
  • DSC00058.jpg
    DSC00058.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 1,175
  • DSC00056.jpg
    DSC00056.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 1,180
  • DSC00047.jpg
    DSC00047.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 1,184
  • DSC00030.jpg
    DSC00030.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 1,205
Thanks Brett

I appreciate it. If anyone wants any more pics I can email them, just let me know. patrick (at) fusionmoto.com or call 805.432.8009.

Thanks!

-p

I checked this car out earlier today with one of my friend who showed some interest.Must say that was very impressed with the craftsman ship & attention to detail. Anyone considering building or buying such a car should seriously consider this one & save themselves alot of expense & trouble.

Thanks for the kind words Lou. Car is sold. Thanks again.[/QUOTE/ That car was a work art. I can imagine how you must feel seeing it go. but there have been times in my life I had to move on for the greater good. Problem is cars like that never go away. Bob the new owner is going to need your help. Hes a great guy & glad he got it. I'm going to have fun watching it go back togather. It should be quite a project. Take care Lou