Buick 1987 T-type Grand National-14 sec.

UWE LEHMANN

Stop Dreaming

Buick 1987 T-type Grand National-14 sec., all original, low miles, fresh paint, never raced, perfect cond. $7900 Call 941-755-2332 Mon-Fri(8-5) Not a Dealer the car is located in Bradenton Florida

Please Note : I looked at this car on 01/27/06 .The body is straight ,positivley no rust,no dings, 100 percent stock stock stock !!! (still a Virgin), needs, seat covers
it has new alt, new A/C compressor starts right up no smoke and it has not yet been painted ,so mpve qwick he is nogotiable and his name is Ted
GOOD LUCK
Uwe :) :) :)

UWE LEHMANN said:

Buick 1987 T-type Grand National-14 sec., all original, low miles, fresh paint, never raced, perfect cond. $7900 Call 941-755-2332 Mon-Fri(8-5) Not a Dealer the car is located in Bradenton Florida

Please Note : I looked at this car on 01/27/06 .The body is straight ,positivley no rust,no dings, 100 percent stock stock stock !!! (still a Virgin), needs, seat covers
it has new alt, new A/C compressor starts right up no smoke and it has not yet been painted ,so mpve qwick he is nogotiable and his name is Ted
GOOD LUCK
Uwe :) :) :)
which is it?fresh paint or not yet been painted?i dont believe there is one gn or t-type theat hasnt been raced(light to light,here and there)..do you know the color,it is a t-type right?thanks for the info..

No. its not yet painted ,but if someone doesnt grab it over this weakend its going to get a 500 dollar paint job and all bets will be off
color is charcoal metalic over grey ttype seats

UWE LEHMANN said:
No. its not yet painted ,but if someone doesnt grab it over this weakend its going to get a 500 dollar paint job and all bets will be off
color is charcoal metalic over grey ttype seats
what are they painting..the hood??is that the one that sold on ebay in bradenton that was missing a motor at the time,about 3 months ago?

I looked at this car a couple of weeks ago and the guy who owns it wants too much for it. A $500 paint job will decrease the value of this car even more. It needs bumper fillers and seat covers along with a paint job. When he cranked it up it was missing at idle. It is stock and straight though.

Edit: It is not a Grand National. It is a Turbo T.

V6RACER said:
I looked at this car a couple of weeks ago and the guy who owns it wants too much for it. A $500 paint job will decrease the value of this car even more. It needs bumper fillers and seat covers along with a paint job. When he cranked it up it was missing at idle. It is stock and straight though.

Edit: It is not a Grand National. It is a Turbo T.
all bets are off after he puts a investment of $500 in his paint :biggrin: i agree with you,to put a $500 dollar paint job on almost any car will ruin the value,not to mention a collectable...now tell me 5k and i MIGHT think its going to be nice...