Buddy Ingersoll ill!!

Wow, very sad to hear Buddy is ill.:( He truly was one of the pioneers of Turbo cars in the drag racing world and especially of Turbo Buicks.

That is sad to hear, Tried to get him to come to the tb.com nats last year and he wasn't doing well then either:(

Attachments

• ingersoll_1.jpg
    ingersoll_1.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 534
I have the utmost respect for Buddy. I hope he has given his knowledge to someone. Folks you, can take it with you but it helps NO ONE. I tried to talk with him years ago and wouldn't givean ounce of info. I hope his son carries on with the family tradition but learns to pass on valuable info. God Speed Buddy if you read this. I sincerely hope you get better.

Good luck Buddy. I remember him posting on here a couple of months ago, seemed like a good ol' boy.

He's a member here and a few of use were lucky enough to get time to read his posts. Here's his profile for those that want to take a look.:) He was a pioneer in the sport but was shut down because of others that didn't want to change. Now look at all the turbo cars out there on and off the track.:biggrin: I hope he gets better and maybe comes back to join in some of the discussions on the bard again.:)

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/members/buddy-ingersoll.html

Ingersoll said the two 204 mm units combined weighed less than the one he used in Rockingham the first go-round.
I still can not wrap my head around this. If 204mm were the smaller turbos, what was he using before that? :eek:

I would love to see the look on those pro stockers back then when he handed them their A$$:eek:.Thanks Buddy

Kevin

Buddy was one of the reasons I moved away from the Big Block to the turbo cars. Get well Buddy!!!!!!!

Last I heard he is still at home . Several of his old drag racing friends are working to finish an old Mercury he had been working on. Sounded like there were a lot of stories going about the old turbo Buick . Wish I could have made it to sit in .