Buckshotgn

Trader history for Blacky (0)

Blacky

Drive it like you stole it
With the way the world is right now we need some humor Glad I could help you out with humor and you help me out with that nice part

deezdad

With the way the world is right now we need some humor Glad I could help you out with humor and you help me out with that nice part
You ain't shittin Im glad you reminded me I'm about to bone up on parts and fluids for my sonoma's 10k mile service on Amazon so while I'm at it gonna get me some more liquid ass fart spray.. have had the biggest belly laughs with that stuff

deezdad

Few reactions I've got from people over the years..

A carpenter dry heaving yelling at his apprentice to go take a crap

A mechanic at a dealership ready to call roto rooter for the backed up trough drain

A project manager at a construction site ordering that the porta poddy's be relocated cuz they were fuming into the building

People in line at dunkin donuts blaming each other for stinking

A manager at a mcdonald's standing on a booth to smell the air coming out of a diffuser

A fellow electrician pricing new catalytic converters cuz he thought his was breaking down

Maintenance crew in an office building popping ceiling tiles to check for a broken drain pipe

Bartenders pouring bleach down the sink drains and bringing the rubber mats outback

A coworker yelling at another lebanese co-working saying he has terrorist gas

People lifting up there hamburger buns to inspect

The list goes on, yes it feels good to pretend I'm 12