Bucket Seats

1BAD_GN

1BAD_GN
What other cars can I get bucket seats form that will be a direct bolt on? What about 4th gen Fbody?

Scot W.'s seats of GNS Performance will fit......just wait until he's asleep, and don't pee in the corner of his garage.:cautious::D

Bruce '87 Grand National

New style GTO. Have to fab the brackets a little but they fit and are awesome
I was going to put them in my Tacoma Xrunner it's a popular swap for them. Ebay has them but at a premium. You can get lucky at a pick a part from time to time. Is there a write up for this? I'm tired of sliding all over the place lol.

Last edited:
I kept it all Buick. I found a set of Lear Seigler seats from a pre-86 TR. Adjustable lumbar support and adjustable side bolstering.

I have leather seats from an Olds Bravada in mine. Bolted directly to the GN power seat base. Looks like it could have came from factory

They were in there when i bought my car. If i had to take a guess it is from a first generation (1991-1994)

A quick google search of a 93 Bravada interior confirmed that those are the seats i have in my car. They have like 2X the cushioning of a regular GN seat too, so they are really nice for roadtripping in.