Brisk spark plug

I guess I could try a set and see. Almost did the other day until I saw the prices. LOL

Reading the stuff above, I did have fouling issues running race plugs like the Autolite non resistor type AR3933. Ran ok (not better or faster) when first installed but the next couple drives really sufffered. Put back in the typical copper projected tip resistor types and runs perfect but I'm worried about the tips breaking off during a full pass...

I've been running the Brisk DR12's for about the last two years and haven't had an issue. 90% street driven. I'm not on E85, I'm running VP C12 all the time with TA SI Heads and a TR6 @32-34 psi. and don't have any complaints other than the fact they are $10+ a plug

I've been running the Brisk DR12's for about the last two years and haven't had an issue. 90% street driven. I'm not on E85, I'm running VP C12 all the time with TA SI Heads and a TR6 @32-34 psi. and don't have any complaints other than the fact they are $10+ a plug

Thank you for that info. That's a shit ton of boost. I guess the next question is:

For a guy running 25 ponds of boost, MAX, are they really worth $10 apiece?

Well, like someone mentioned earlier, it partially comes down to a lack of options with my particular head/ignition combo, not whether or not they are worth it. The plugs I need have to meet like 4 or 5 criteria based on my setup so this is primarily what I'm left with.

Well, like someone mentioned earlier, it partially comes down to a lack of options with my particular head/ignition combo, not whether or not they are worth it. The plugs I need have to meet like 4 or 5 criteria based on my setup so this is primarily what I'm left with.
Have you ever tried NGK R5671A plugs?

The heat range is available from 7 to 12. They're damn good plugs.

Might I ask what makes your car so very different from all others on this board that you have to have such specific criteria meeting plugs?

I only ask because I'm curious and also want to run the best plugs on my stroked, roller, TA head car, too.

Have you ever tried NGK R5671A plugs?

The heat range is available from 7 to 12. They're damn good plugs.

Might I ask what makes your car so very different from all others on this board that you have to have such specific criteria meeting plugs?

I only ask because I'm curious and also want to run the best plugs on my stroked, roller, TA head car, too.
Those plugs you referenced don’t have a resistor. I’m running a TR6 ignition which requires plugs with a resistor.

I have run the brisk dr10 at 44psi on a 109 with the ta head and stock ecm.
No fouling at all while street driving and haven't missed a trick while racing
This is on e85.
Trying update this thread to help others that are running this head
Ta had no idea that their plug recommendation doesnt work with stock ecm type setups
The brisk dr10 does.

Non-resistor plugs will mess with the stock ECM.
I tried a non-resistor plug once for about a 1/2 hr . At 15psi the motor started to miss fire . I searched the forum and found others had this same problem with non-resistor plugs , so I switched back to a resistor plug the same day and the problem went away . I started this thread knowing that with the stock ECM I would need a resistor plug , non-projected tip & fit the aluminum heads ..... not many choices .
So far the Brisk DR-12 works well , boost only at 26psi for now .

I tried a non-resistor plug once for about a 1/2 hr . At 15psi the motor started to miss fire . I searched the forum and found others had this same problem with non-resistor plugs , so I switched back to a resistor plug the same day and the problem went away . I started this thread knowing that with the stock ECM I would need a resistor plug , non-projected tip & fit the aluminum heads ..... not many choices .
So far the Brisk DR-12 works well , boost only at 26psi for now .

What are you gapping them at, if you don't mind my asking?

I have both the Brisk and the NGK BCR8ES plugs on the shelf. The BCR8ES has been very good to me for several years now. I've recommended it many times and had good feedback from those folks. I order them 30 or so at a time off ebay. .028" gap using truck coils.
Black car has E85, 10.5:1 CR, 7270 turbo 27psi
Blue car has E85, 10.4:1 CR, 6266 turbo 21psi
The brisk are also excellent, with more heat ranges to pick from. Just pricier.

The BCR8ES has been very good to me for several years now
I ordered these back in April and just got them last week . That is why I got the Brisk plugs , had them in 2 days . Good to see someone has used them with good results . Where did you order your's from ?? Mine came from Ninja Performance .

I ordered these back in April and just got them last week . That is why I got the Brisk plugs , had them in 2 days . Good to see someone has used them with good results . Where did you order your's from ?? Mine came from Ninja Performance .
I just go on ebay and order them from Great Britain. There are several eBay stores selling them

If I remember, Ninja is a supplier to the 3000GT-VR4/Stealth RT group, and the guy that runs it is fighting cancer. They are slow to ship, and their web site says so. So patronize them if you can, but if your schedule is tight there is always ebay....

Bob