Brian Weaver Gbodyparts.com

UWE LEHMANN

Stop Dreaming
Brian
Where are you ?
I send go out on a limb and send you a customer , and yea we received all the parts in a timely manner ,but the gas tank was defective. You and i spoke on Feb 17 /05 and you were going to overnight that same day I understand the frustration of moving ,but my customer and i were promised by you that you were going to send another gas tank (overnighted to be received on or by Feb 18 ) in the mean time the car sits at my home. its not a pretty sight and i can not run a junk yard from my house.now my customer is worried that he got scamed and is makeing my life miserable.Now you told him that the tank would have the tank on or by Monday Feb 28 /2005 .Come on Brian you and i go back 5 years, lets do the right thing here
Thanx Uwe

Not to make excuses for him, but looking at the pics of his new building and how many cars and parts he has to move and set back up along with i dont think he even had offices in those buildings so he has to build those before he can really do any business. I am in the same boat as you, i ordered parts from him and he said he wont be able to ship til Mon. march 7 so i will wait i know he will get it done, I have not even seen him on this board so he has to be really busy. He may just need a reminder about your situation so email him, i found that this is the best way to get ahold of him. Hang in there.:)

Originally posted by 85 ttypewh1
Not to make excuses for him, but looking at the pics of his new building and how many cars and parts he has to move and set back up along with i dont think he even had offices in those buildings so he has to build those before he can really do any business. I am in the same boat as you, i ordered parts from him and he said he wont be able to ship til Mon. march 7 so i will wait i know he will get it done, I have not even seen him on this board so he has to be really busy. He may just need a reminder about your situation so email him, i found that this is the best way to get ahold of him. Hang in there.:)

Look I understand . Its my customer that doesnt know Brian and that puts me in an bad situation here. Whats wrong with picking the phone and letting my customer know.The phone is'nt that heavy

Actually Uwe I spoke direct with your customer & told him what the problem was we were having & he said no problem.He knew my reputation & understood.

Don't even go there with me on timely UWE. I just recieved parts back that were suppose to be back in my posession over 6 months ago.There is also alot of other crap over 5 years I left go & never herassed you over & you don't have the courtesy of an e-mail?????

Our phones were down for a week & my appologies But after 6 years & only shutting down 1 time for a week I think you will live.
I survived transporting 27 cars in 4 days & over 5000 sq ft of parts transported in less then 3 weeks.
I think you will be ok...