BRF Valve body & govenor, 200r4 billet servo, other 200r4 parts

Steve

BRF valvebody(BR3) and BRF governor $215 shipped

200r4 billet servo. The servo measures 2.80". $45 shipped

Please add 3% or send as a gift if using PayPal. Thanks

I am parting out a BRF 200r4 with a damaged case so almost all internal parts are available, so please let me know what you need.

Attachments

• IMG_3818.JPG
    IMG_3818.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 59
  • IMG_3819.JPG
    IMG_3819.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 66
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 64
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 63
Nice, I am so glad you contacted me about your BRF trans and wasted my time. I asked what you wanted for just the valve body back on Dec5th.

At the time we talked I wanted to sell the entire transmission and not part it out. I decided to part it out due to the damage on the dowl pin area so I pulled it apart to make sure everything was what it was supposed to be and listed it here. I planned to PM you and see if you had found a VB or not since 2 weeks had passed and as you can see I had a buyer in 4 minutes.

At the time we talked I wanted to sell the entire transmission and not part it out. I decided to part it out due to the damage on the dowl pin area so I pulled it apart to make sure everything was what it was supposed to be and listed it here. I planned to PM you and see if you had found a VB or not since 2 weeks had passed and as you can see I had a buyer in 4 minutes.

On Dec 4th you said you would consider selling the parts. On the 5th I asked you what you wanted for the VB and you went MIA. Again, thanks for wasting my time.

I contacted you about a BRF core that I wanted to sell but you said shipping was too expensive. You asked about the VB and I told you I would prefer to sell it whole. How much of your time was really wasted on 2 PM's?

You are right. It was just shitty you posted the parts for sale when you already knew I wanted the valve body 2 weeks ago. Good day sir.

Last edited:
Great you posted and backed up what I said, thanks! Where is the part where I said I was ready to part it out or that I would sell you the VB. For someone upset about wasted time you sure are wasting a lot here. If you notice I was still trying to sell the complete core and bumped up that post this past Wednesday which is after the 5th. In hindsight I am happy I didn't get in a deal with you.

Here you go ass wipe.

1. I have a BRF core I would sell. It has a billet servo and some upgraded internals. It was a good working transmission up until the OD ring gear broke last month(new billet ring gear is $135). The transmission is set up for non lock up. I would sell it complete for $425 plus shipping. I would prefer to sell it whole but would consider selling just the valve body. I am not sure what the going rate is on a BRF VB. Thanks

Steve, Dec 4, 2016

2. gteatr6

0 0 0

Who built the trans?

2004 cobra vert sold, 87 gn, 87 gn sold, 87 t sold, 87 gn sold, 87 t sold, 84 t-type sold, 85 t-type wrecked then sold:D Got an 86 now, so I've owned them all except a gnx:mad: Currently a 89 TTA and 87 GN 4.1, e85, pt67 turbo, lonnie's stage 2 trans, 3200 stall, gn1 extreme fmic.
    gteatr6, Dec 4, 2016

3. Steve
    Rating - 100%
    1 0 0

Add Feedback

It was built by a transmission shop in Jacksonville FL. It was the shop that the GS club recommended back in the 90's. It went low 11's/high 10's reliably but I recently upgraded my combo to a low 10 sec set up and the OD ring gear checked out.

Steve, Dec 4, 2016

4. gteatr6

0 0 0

I'm really only after the valve body. Shipping would be too much for the whole thing. What would you take just for the valve body?

Here you go ass wipe.

1. I have a BRF core I would sell. It has a billet servo and some upgraded internals. It was a good working transmission up until the OD ring gear broke last month(new billet ring gear is $135). The transmission is set up for non lock up. I would sell it complete for $425 plus shipping. I would prefer to sell it whole but would consider selling just the valve body. I am not sure what the going rate is on a BRF VB. Thanks

Steve, Dec 4, 2016

2. gteatr6

0 0 0

Who built the trans?

2004 cobra vert sold, 87 gn, 87 gn sold, 87 t sold, 87 gn sold, 87 t sold, 84 t-type sold, 85 t-type wrecked then sold:D Got an 86 now, so I've owned them all except a gnx:mad: Currently a 89 TTA and 87 GN 4.1, e85, pt67 turbo, lonnie's stage 2 trans, 3200 stall, gn1 extreme fmic.
    gteatr6, Dec 4, 2016

3. Steve
    Rating - 100%
    1 0 0

Add Feedback

It was built by a transmission shop in Jacksonville FL. It was the shop that the GS club recommended back in the 90's. It went low 11's/high 10's reliably but I recently upgraded my combo to a low 10 sec set up and the OD ring gear checked out.

Steve, Dec 4, 2016

4. gteatr6

0 0 0

I'm really only after the valve body. Shipping would be too much for the whole thing. What would you take just for the valve body?

I am happy you posted it all because now everyone can see that I told you I wanted to sell it whole if possible. I had a for sale post for the complete core and I bumped it this past Wednesday which was after the 5th. As can be seen you asked about the VB, but at that time I wanted to sell it whole so no deal was made. I planned to contact you about the VB, but in hindsight I am glad I didn't enter into any kind of deal with you.

Last edited: