Breaking: Spoolfool Gets a Smartphone!

02WS686GN

GM EFI Founder/Editor
Recently, Turbo Lou has called for a boycott of Spoolfool Productions products until Mike "Spoolfool" Barnard upgrades his mobile technology.

Often teased, mocked and questioned on the matter, Mike "Spoolfool" Barnard has officially (and finally) graduated from his 15-year old cell phone to a modern smartphone ...as a result of it continuously dropping calls and the recent boycott.

You can now order your Spoolfool products, and the boycott has been lifted.

You've heard it here first.

I was forced to get a smart phone back in December. I had to give up my beloved Motorola Razor when AT&T decided to upgrade their network. It will take Mike time to adjust but I'm sure he'll be glad he decided to step into the 21st century. :p

Neal

I thought Mike was using a phone made from two can tied together! You know those Leftcoast folks with going green!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Recently, Turbo Lou has called for a boycott of Spoolfool Productions products until Mike "Spoolfool" Barnard upgrades his mobile technology.

You've heard it here first.

With so much "fake news" going around, I would like to see confirmation from your source?

Mike and I share a bond with our flip phones that have served us well over the years! :)

A "smart phone" does not make the owner smarter, just more annoying.

I hang my head in shame and admit that the rumors are true. :eek:
After showing my wife Lou's viscous boycott rant and with tears in my eyes, she lovingly took me by the hand down to the Verizon store.
A thousand dollars later, the Millennium Falcon (my old cell phone) was retired and I was the proud new owner of some hideous contraption that now tracks everywhere I go and probably everything I say.

I hold Turbo Lou personally responsible for being violated by this technology crap.
I was quite happy living underground, off grid, paying 25 bucks a month for a phone that held a charge for four days.
If and when this hideous ball and chain ever fails, I will be bringing it to Lou to sort out.

Be careful what you wish for Lou...

I'm shocked that Fool stepped up he will thank me in the end. When he stops dropping calls & losing business. But i fully expect vengeance & his wrath to befall me I will be watching my back for sure !

spoke to fool today & have been accused of colluding with his wife to make his life a living hell by shameing him into getting a smart phone. He is admittedly dumb founded by the new technology & grumbling about it plus threatening revenge. His personality has changed from happy go lucky to some raving lunatic which i do not recognize. So much so that I now fear for my safety .

spoke to fool today & have been accused of colluding with his wife to make his life a living hell by shameing him into getting a smart phone. He is admittedly dumb founded by the new technology & grumbling about it plus threatening revenge. His personality has changed from happy go lucky to some raving lunatic which i do not recognize. So much so that I now fear for my safety .

My friends, The fact that Spoolfool has addressed one of his sins gives hope that he will fulfill his obligation to provide us with the header panels he has promised. I elect that sanctions stay in place till that time. We have members such as Jeremy that are suffering having to do with out & begging for relief just to be able to enjoy his car having to borrow a header panel to get it back on the road . Fool took an oath when he was assigned moderator & vendor to serve the community . Now is the time to meet that obligation or relinquish his post and face public humiliation.

Jesucristo ayúdame!! What have you started now Lou?! It will only be a matter of time before we are publicly humiliated (more than we have been) and permanently removed from our beloved community.

On that note, under the rule of Gary Wells, we were simply put on time out.
Under this new dictatorship, we have been scrutinized, misled and publicly embarrassed. We have suffered the tight reign of empowered fools, cast from our homes with no more than bread and water. We have watched the fruits of our labor fill the pockets of the fearless leaders, while us peasants layith upon stone and moss.

The emotional trauma I have suffered has led me places I wish not to speak of.....but I will. I admit, I have visited Lou's garage. I have hear the cries of sheep, I have visited the cats, forgive me lord for I have sinned. I have fallen upon hard times and shady characters. Simply misled, drawn from you, and completely don't know what the fuck I'm talking about.

Lou, pack your shit because we're getting the boot!!!:D:ROFLMAO::eek::jawdrop: Call mean chicken and see if that basket case street bully will house us because I can barely afford my rent with this damn Buick around.
Mike, about time you bought a smart phone(y)

Last edited:
Lou,
Haven't you gotten your pound of flesh from my ass yet? I have friends at the Animal protection league. This CAN get ugly if you insist...

True story. When we got my new phone at Verizon, they had a drop box to donate your old cell phone to the "needy".
The Millennium Falcon wouldn't even fit thru the slot. :D
After trying to work this POS for a week now, I want my old phone back. However, I am told by Verizon that "Because it's so old, they are unable to hook it back up".:cry:

Jesucristo ayúdame!! What have you started now Lou?! It will only be a matter of time before we are publicly humiliated (more than we have been) and permanently removed from our beloved community.

On that note, under the rule of Gary Wells, we were simply put on time out.
Under this new dictatorship, we have been scrutinized, misled and publicly embarrassed. We have suffered the tight reign of empowered fools, cast from our homes with no more than bread and water. We have watched the fruits of our labor fill the pockets of the fearless leaders, while us peasants layith upon stone and moss.

The emotional trauma I have suffered has led me places I wish not to speak of.....but I will. I admit, I have visited Lou's garage. I have hear the cries of sheep, I have visited the cats, forgive me lord for I have sinned. I have fallen upon hard times and shady characters. Simply misled, drawn from you, and completely don't know what the fuck I'm talking about.

Lou, pack your shit because we're getting the boot!!!:D:ROFLMAO::eek::jawdrop: Call mean chicken and see if that basket case street bully will house us because I can barely afford my rent with this damn Buick around.
Mike, about time you bought a smart phone(y)
Shut up Stupid !!

I'm calling in back up, to help protect me from this blood thirsty, witch hunting lynch mob.

Mean Chicken has been notified. ;)

I'm sending my fine feathered associate over to your place to get you back on track where you need to be.
First thing he needs fixed on the Chicken Coup (for free:D) is his cracked drums. "Or, maybe it was drum sticks"?:rolleyes:
Then, he says that you need to look into his rear end? I'll let you sort that one out.

I'll expect a full report from Tim by the end of next week.

Oh yea. I have a few sets of Alum drums laying around. I'll be a good sport and drop a set off at your place for him this week.
It'll cost you a lunch of course. :D

On a side note. I drop just about as many calls now with my new phone as I did with the Millennium Falcon. But, NOW I got a built in flashlight.:greedy:

It's as if I don't have enough craziness in my life you have to turn the chicken loose on me . I'm thinking of escaping to Canada they're excepting victims of oppression perhaps I qualify .