Brand New XXR Wheels 521 18x10 and 18x8.5 with new Nitto Extreme Drags

87chrisss

BLUBYU
Brand new wheels never been used I bought them a few weeks ago new and bought tires new had them balanced and installed never put on the car still brand new!!!!!!! No imperfections! Flat satin Black with chrome buttons. center caps haven't even been put on the wheels.

I wanted the car to sit even lot of research on here and on tire sizing .

18x8.5 Front tires : 245/45/18
18x10 Rear tires : 285/40/18

I have exactly 1,685 into these wheels and tires. with receipts!
Everything is brand new.

$1500 takes em.

Miami

786-487-9775

IMG_1834.jpg
IMG_2152.jpg

IMG_1880.jpg

IMG_2153 (1).jpg

I remember another GN with the XXRs and it had a really bad-a$$ look to it. Glws.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

The one I remember seeing ran spacers I believe but these might have a proper offset.

Bad a$$ look imho.
View attachment 335823View attachment 335824View attachment 335825

Is that the same specs for sale as on this car?? I’m wondering how the spacer is going to set the wheels out to. I have a 100% rear end.(no notch l, no upper or lowers, no fender roll)
Unfortunately, I can't vouch for the offsets on the OP's wheels but in another post he mentions spacers so I'm assuming spacers will be needed.

Inside of wheels should have the offsets stamped.

I can assume it’s the same my 18x10 rear has a +25 offset
front is 18x8.5 +25 offset
my front tires and rear tires are identical in height not like pics posted.

the rims come in two different offset variations only +25 or +35 i bought mine with the +25 these rims are a bargain and look very nice. If you want something bolt on perfect your going to have to spend 5k on ccws to have a perfect offset and wait a few months for them. This looks good and are a steal they aren’t the best wheel in the world. But i look at it like this more than 75% of the things you buy off vendors is made in china.
I didn’t want to wait months and spend basically a months worth of salary on ccws i do like ccws but i go through cars like t-shirt’s
lastly they are a good price but you have to be handy to make things work i don’t think i’ve ever bought wheels that i haven’t had to roll fenders or adjust height 10x to get the look i want just part of being a car guy.

i saw this guy car on here and i had to have them xxr 521 same tire height lowered this is my look i was going for

A5DB112D-B4F7-46B3-883F-FEA4E5ADFBF7.jpeg