Brand new fiberglass front end, doors, and misc. parts

marleyskater420

still needs to learn
I have a brand new Glasstek Front end clip http://www.glasstek.com/ and their doors that I purchased and no longer have a need for. The front clip goes for 820$ new, and the doors 690$ new.

I'm looking for 700obo on the front clip, as was still in the original packaging when I purchased it, and 600 obo for the doors. However, I'm also willing to trade for a lot of various parts that I need.

I also have FS a hotwire kit for a 340, and a stock fuel rail with a -6AN fitting on the passenger side and the shrader valve pulled out of the drivers side so you can dual feed it, along with a BGC AFPR. Asking 80$obo for the rail,regulator, and hotwire kit.

Also have a chrome grill from an 81 Limited in decent condition, and a trans crossmember as well.

Things I'm looking to trade for:
Powerlogger
-8 line w/ new fittings
Large AFPR (like the small weldon, or the cylindrical aeromotive AFPR)
Fbody radiator (or other radiator)

Best way to reach me is via phone 707 362 6030 as I'm not always on here.

I can take pics of the front clip and doors, but they literally look exactly like the ones in the pic on glasstek's website.

***The Front Clip is Local pickup ONLY*** I am located in 74105, Tulsa, Oklahoma. The doors I will ship but ONLY if the buyer is willing to risk it. I will package the doors very well, but I don't trust shipping companies with these kinds of things.

I am willing to meet up with a buyer, up to 200 miles.
Thanks for looking,

-Tyler

Interested in the fuel parts. Can you send me a picture of the AFPR and is the hotwire kit a complete kit. message me a total shipped to 19090.

Interested in the fuel parts. Can you send me a picture of the AFPR and is the hotwire kit a complete kit. message me a total shipped to 19090.

I also have an external Aeromotive 1000-6 or 13109(Jegs part #) F/S as well.

I believe the hotwire kit is complete with relay and 10ga wire and connector.

Do you want a picture of the aeromotive AFPR? You could use an adapter fitting for the o-ring on the fuel rail and hook this AFPR to it, if you so desired.

I also have an aluminum radiator if your interested.

Which alum radiator? What were you interested in?

Forgot to add if you buy both the front clip and doors I'll sell them for 1100. Thats just about what you would pay for just the front clip alone, shipped to you.

Site doesn't say much about doors... Can you run regular glass and everything, or is it Lexan only? Got pics of the inside of them?

Site doesn't say much about doors... Can you run regular glass and everything, or is it Lexan only? Got pics of the inside of them?
I would call them and ask to find out.

I can't take pics of the inside, as they don't come apart. I can pull the doors out of the garage and take pics of them if you are interested.

here are some pics of the interior of the doors, the front clip, and the Aeromotive regulator.

Attachments

• 100_0910.JPG
    100_0910.JPG
    392.3 KB · Views: 63
  • 100_0911.JPG
    100_0911.JPG
    350.2 KB · Views: 61
  • 100_0912.JPG
    100_0912.JPG
    420.8 KB · Views: 60
  • 100_0915.JPG
    100_0915.JPG
    380.9 KB · Views: 60
  • 100_0914.JPG
    100_0914.JPG
    418.2 KB · Views: 55
  • 100_0913.JPG
    100_0913.JPG
    427.5 KB · Views: 52
I also have an external Aeromotive 1000-6 or 13109(Jegs part #) F/S as well.

I believe the hotwire kit is complete with relay and 10ga wire and connector.

Do you want a picture of the aeromotive AFPR? You could use an adapter fitting for the o-ring on the fuel rail and hook this AFPR to it, if you so desired.

Which alum radiator? What were you interested in?

Ill pass on the regulator but Ill get you some pics of the radiator

It would be radiator+cash, just so you know. These parts are all brand new.

Or if you have a powerlogger, or some centerline/draglites as well I'd trade for those.

It would be radiator+cash, just so you know. These parts are all brand new.

Or if you have a powerlogger, or some centerline/draglites as well I'd trade for those.

Are you interested in buying the radiator, you dont have anything i could use (cars not that fast yet:D)