BRAND NEW DAY FOR TURBOBUICK.COM

I have a lot of pictures and most of the old avatars. I dont know exactly how much I have but its a pretty good amount. I believe its in the old board format so its going to take someone who migrates this stuff all the time to reintegrate them but all that data is in the hands of our new hoster and thats what he does. Im hopeful most of it can be recovered.

My access for years has been spotty at best. Credentials that didnt work and then magically started working again. In my travels of dealing with this stuff, I ran across another forum owner that fell victim to the "fire" and lost everything. Literally they had to start over from scratch.

Its going to take a little time to iron out a few kinks but rest assured, we're headed in the right direction.
That is awesome..... I was thinking of going through all my threads and redo the pictures .....that would have take a lot of time....good luck and thanks .

It’s GREAT to hear things are back on track.
Without this forum we would be back in the dark ages of the late ‘80’s where there was no internet, with just a few newsletters to provide information. Very bleak times for sharing info.

Without this forum we would be back in the dark ages of the late ‘80’s where there was no internet, with just a few newsletters to provide information. Very bleak times for sharing info.
Ya but how great was it to find a mailer in your mailbox? There was something super cool about going to the mail box on a crisp October afternoon after work in 1999 and seeing that black n white checker pattern of Kirban grand news sealed with that little sticker. Ahh memories

Shane & Jay this is some inspiring news. It's a Damn shame that the people you trusted , an you think have your best interest, are the ones that's plotting some type of conspiracy. I'm a firm believer in gut feeling. Thank you both for all of your due diligence.

Its amazing how censored the information was back then. I could write a book about some of the bullshit that went down back in those days.

Remember that time I got accused of the Bowling Geen Customs theft at the GS Nats? I 'member! Thankfully I was two hours away all night changing heads on a car with several other people were with me but that didnt matter. Keep spreading the misinformation to further your agenda. Asshole gonna asshole.

Like seriously.. very few people know about that story and the behind the scenes shit. It was INSANE.

Last edited:
Thankfully you guys are saving the site!! I haven’t been on in awhile but miss it. Less b/s than Facebook.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remember that time I got accused of the Bowling Geen Customs theft at the GS Nats? I 'member! Thankfully I was two hours away all night changing heads on a car with several other people were with me but that didnt matter. Keep spreading the misinformation to further your agenda. Asshole gonna asshole.
That asshole tried some shady shit with me, too.
Even the cops were calling me.
Finally I told MR Delgado & wife, [Cheryl?], the next call I get, will result in some big time shade.
Never heard from them, since.

That asshole tried some shady shit with me, too.
Even the cops were calling me.
Finally I told MR Delgado & wife, [Cheryl?], the next call I get, will result in some big time shade.
Never heard from them, since.

It wasnt John. It was Tricky Dick.

A big shout out to Shane and Jay. :cool:
As for Mike E.....

Bitch slap.jpg

Bravo Shane. Something just felt different when I logged in today. Even before I found this thread. Good times to come.

Can't tell ya how happy I am to here this news Shane. I know of the problems, fires, and so on like everyone else, but didn't know about the ****head who was holding this site hostage. PM me his address, I'll take care of him for you, for free. Ok, before a get a 2am NO KNOCK raid I'm just kidding. ;) Hopefully you can get some of the tech articles, pics back online. That would be awesome. Thanks again for all your efforts to keep this site going. I have a feeling this site will return to it's former glory soon!!........

You need a physical address to go looking for someone. Guy has been living out of his van for 5 months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk