Bradenton Street Heat tonight

toomanymodz

Track opens at 6pm, racing from 7pm to midnight. I'll be taking the Buick for some fun runs. The track is not prepped so don't expect any ET records.

Mother nature is dumping rain all around Bradenton this afternoon. Looks like I won't risk making the 2 hour trip down. I purchased a set of new Nitto tires and I spy a leaky wheel cylinder and shoes that have cracks in them. Looks like I'll be rebuilding the rear brakes anyways before going to the track.

I never enjoyed the street heat nights at BMP, spinnin' ain't winnin', Runday Sunday has better track prep. Even the Thurs TnT has good prep early, by 7-8 pm it'd go away.

I never enjoyed the street heat nights at BMP, spinnin' ain't winnin', Runday Sunday has better track prep. Even the Thurs TnT has good prep early, by 7-8 pm it'd go away.
I must first install the Eaton posi with 30 spline axles. I've got the parts but not the time right now. If my car dead hooks now, the stock posi is history.

Eaton and 30's is the way to go. The stock posi is worth money to some. Just needs clutch packs and someone will buy it all day long. Hope you aren't on stock axles, back in 2006 I broke one at BMP, twisted them bad, and my stock trans yoke and output shaft was twisted as well. PST in tampa area makes a great driveshaft with 1350 joints front and rear. While you're doing the rear, upgrade to a 1350 rear u joint.

I've got Moser 28 spline axles and 1350 joints on a Denny's driveshaft. I saw a thread where someone blew the stock posi to pieces only running 10.60's. It put a hole in the housing too.